What would you do if you got picked for Hunger Games?

Assume you're between 12-18. You dress up and go to the town square. The lady picks your name. No one volunteers. What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably only volunteer to help protect a girl I care about. I wouldn't put that on one of my guy friends if I die.
    If probably try to train in weapon making trapping and survival. Not enough time for camp at this point.
    I wouldn't go anywhere near the cornucopia since that seems a death sentence. I would mostly try to avoid the guys from the first districts.

What Guys Said 11

• I'd try to hook up with Jenny Lawrence. And then in the fancy training rooms I would work on my breakdancing skills.

• lol I'm 20, so I'm good. Hated that movie, only the first book was any good, after that it just turned into milking the success of the first book for more money.

• I'd form an alliance and be the first to turn on my teammates.

• Hey Zo @soccerchick4eva how do you think we'd go? :D <3

• I'd ask for the mic and say "can I say a few words"
    "Sure." *hand mic to me*

*farts down the mic* And I'll take a log on the stage to show my opinion on the hunger games.

• huh... don't know wot;s dat... but i'd make some burgers hehehehe

• i´d murder the interviewer at the show before live in front of the audience.

• Attempt an assassination on them.

• Fight til the fucking end!!!

• Go up there.

• You just dont show up

What Girls Said 9

• I'd be scared, but I'd go. I really have no choice in the matter, it's the way their society works. I'd suck it up and try my best not to die. I would try to become an audience favorite, make people love me before I die. Live it up before my life comes to an end or I'm scarred for life because of all the things I've seen in the arena. I'd try to fight for my life, but I'd accept death if it were my fate.

• Fight and win ofcourse! Ultimate born survivor, bring it on bitches 😈

• I'd somehow commit suicide before the actual game.

• I'd probably kill myself when I get into the games

• When I look at myself I come to the conclusion that I have no survival skills at all
    So... I'd probably attack that lady who picks the name and smiles like it's something to celebrate and be happy about..
    I'd make sure to end it before actually getting in the arena

• The only thing you can do is go in and fight and hope you win.

• Freak out about the possibility that I could die young. O_O

• I'd try to perform a reality check and then I'd alter the dream because it sounds boring.

• Why 12-18 you can be 70 and have to do it.
    What would I do? I'd commit suicide the easy way.