Is it strange that I don't yet have perfect muscle memory with computer keyboards?

i've been using computers for years, probably my whole and despite that i still have to look at the keyboard when i type, which i find strange. i mean seriously, what does it take?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you won't learn it unless you're forced to... Well then again it's kind of hard when every cell phone has a keyboard.

But anyways like I was saying I started learning how to use and memorize everything about a computer starting in 1st grade. But we weren't taught to memorize the key board until 7th and 8th anyway our teacher put soecially made covers on the keyboard and made us take test typing specific words, letters, and numbers.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. There are different types of learners (visual, auditory, kinesthetic , etc) so I guess you're just not kinesthetic :)

If you really want there are those keyboard drills they have for grade-schoolers. You can practice with those :)

• I don't think so... it's ok dear. Same problem is with me

What Guys Said 2

• No it's not strange. I've been using computer since before my teens and I still type like ass with only a few fingers because I could never be bothered to practice it the correct way.

You become good at something by practicing a lot, but you will *never* get good if you practice the wrong way!

• hahahah how often do u use it bro?