What should I get with my guru giftcard?

I'm going to be guru status tomorow, which also means I'll have enough points to redeem for a $20 giftcard. But I can't think of anything I want or need off the top of my head right now. So I thought maybe I'd make a game out of it.

If you can find something on Amazon that will be $20 (after taxes and shipping, I'm not putting actual money towards this), post it here in an opinion and whoever has the most upvotes on their item, or whatever item is repeated the most, I'll buy it with the giftcard.

And then I'll update this question with a photo of said item when it gets shipped to me.

well I fudged up.

Most Helpful Guy

• HAHA FAILED! No Guru status for you! >:P

What Guys Said 13

• 1. PS Plus
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../71LJ7Rw5IQL._SY500_.jpg
    you're a ps3/ps4 player correct? you can use it to buy a playstation plus membership, which should come under $20 if you buy the 3 month card

2. Digitally downloaded games
    atm, you can buy games like dishonoured and fallout 3 from amazon for under $20, and not even have to wait for it to be shipped, as they will just give you the steam code and you will have your game asap. if there is a kinda older pc game that you always wanted to play but never came around to it, im sure you could find it on amazon for under $20

3. Ebooks
    This is what i usually buy. Is there something you've been meaning to read? or meaning to learn? an ebook can be a great option, as again, you dont need to pay for shipping, and you can have it in your hands asap

so if none of the above things tickle your fancy, at least notice the common denominator here. Everything that i tend to buy on amazon with gift cards i get from here and elsewhere are almost always things that can be digitally downloaded to my computer. You save quite a bit on the shipping charges, and can have your product the same day. :)

• I've already got PS+ that automatically renews :p

Yeah, I'm a fan of digitally downloading things. But there aren't any games I'm aware of that I want right now. Maybe I'll just save it for when a good game comes out and knock $20 off it like I did with TW3.

• lol I can't do computer games, my computer isn't made for it. It doesn't have the specs required to even halfway enjoy playing a game. :/

So I just watch other people play all the cool computer games and stick to my PS4 :p

• well civilization V doesn't require much. i play it on my laptop which has an integrated intel graphics card, which are shit, haha. But i hear ya. my desktop is garbage too, and can only play games that came out in like 2008 or later :p

• Liquid Ass
    $10.28 per bottle, so you could get one and have money to spare for something else :p

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../31jkON20XzL._SY400_.jpg

• Toilet paper, you'll always need toilet paper lol.

Ugh I should have been a guru a looooon time ago, it's just that I've had points subracted so many times because of inactivity, gag should really chill with that, I think it's unfair.

• Bahah

Wait, seriously they do that? I don't really pay attention to that stuff lol I just know I'm like 200 points away from guru or something like that lol

• yea so if you go several months you could drop a lot. I was 9 before and dropped to 7 lol

• A shirtless poster of me will cost exactly 20 after shipping/handling!!

But seriously may I suggest buying some gaming skills before you stream agin 😁😁😁

• OMG I hate you 😐 I'm streaming destiny tonight I'm gonna do some strikes ~ at like 9pm

• Ooh I'll check it out :D

• I don't have my laptop by me so I don't know if it's even working cause I know that shit freezes a lot... especially with destiny. But oke

• Congratulations :-)
    I'd say: make it a good book - some days of pleasure for your "twenty bucks" haha!
    Nice that you remain on here, too many nice GAG'ers have left us :-(

• whoa!! congrats!!!

it's up 2 u i guess :P

• I'll accept your opinion because you said congrats, even though you're not participating. :/ :p

• maybe keep it and buy sth more xpensive later?

• Guru already? Fuckkk, clearly I don't use this site nearly as much as I should.

• 1|0
  • Got my first gift card. Just redeemed the balance. Feels gooood lol

• Should be an older game for 20 bucks somewhere.
    Congrats

• I'm buying books when I get mine!

I know boring huh? ;)

• Pads/tampons and male models posters

by the way Congrats!

What Girls Said 10

• Congrats in advance I finally reached it too. I would look up stuff online but I'm a shopaholic so that won't go well.

What kind of things do you like? They have pretty cool cell phone cases and their pretty cheap you could get like 5 of them if you wanted. Or maybe a book if you like to read. They also have a lot of different kinds of clothes maybe you could buy a cute shirt (s), pair of jeans, or new shoes well sandles gym shoes are probably past $20.

Anyways congrats again ^_^

• Congratulations girly!

• Phone case seems to be a semi-popular one, so I might go that route. As my phone IS naked right now anyways, lol.

• @CHARismatic110 Thanks boo ^_^

@QA Yeah, that's a good idea if you have butter fingers like me you're gonna need it. You have no idea how much I drop my phone. Lol

• Save it until you need it. I usually give mine to my sisters.

• Handcuffs? 🙈

• Get a smoothie maker (if you don't have one) ☺️

• So just save it till you need something.

• Congrats love!!
    I think a phone case or laptop case :)

• Buy a couple of cell phone cases.

• Wow you get gifts cards? That's so cool. I dont have anything to suggest tbh. But congrats. :D

• vibrating dildo

• 0|0