How do you deal with anger?

right so i met this team on csgo and theyre so shit its unbelievable basically how dont i go insane on them

Most Helpful Girl

• I either burst it or I run away from people and I deal with it in my privacy of my own bedroom.

• i deal with it by telling people to uninstall csgo

• I used to play cs too when I was younger with a couple of pals from school. Ah, those were fun days ^_^.

• tis a fun game, go is way better than css in my opinion

What Girls Said 2

• I just take a deep breath and relax.

• You breath in, and you breath out
    And realise how it's going to be if you rage all the time while playing a game, it's about to have fun, remember?

What Guys Said 3

• I either go online and play some rpg or first shooter games or maybe even some mortal kombat and take it out on innocent players or CPUs.

Or i go for a long distance run lets say 10K.

Or i hit the body bag and do some flying knees and uppercuts until i drain out

• yes but these are russians on csgo; a fps game. i do not like russians when they screan CYKA BLYAT in your face

• Damn i can see how you have that problem i also had it when i played Counter Strike as well as Call of Duty and Battlefield.

I just do my best and if my team sucks i swallow the angee and hope i get paired with better teammates in the next match up

• i break down n cry :(

• Think about how much of your life you want to spend being angry.