What was the craziest thing that ever happened to you at work?

okay last night i was bartending and i had this one crazy drunk guy. he spent the whole night cursing and being obnixious. he hit on girls and caused several of our female customers to leave. he even took his shirt off and started dancing. he went up to one random girl and kissed her and then came the worst thing that happened during the night. he must of had at least 20 drinks and he ran up his bar tab to well over 200 dollars. he decided he wanted more alchohol and i had decided to cut him off. he did not like that one bit and started cursing at me and then started threatning to kill me and then he grabbed his glass and threw it at me. i am not making this up he grabbed his glass and threw it at me. luckily he missed and i wasn't hurt and then four guys and even my manger had to grab him from me and take him out of the bar and we had to call the police on him. so what was the craziest thing that ever happened to yoy at work

Most Helpful Guy

• Worked at a supermarket and this Russian guy came in and demanded vodka.

So I sell it to him, and after I get off work, I meet him on my way home, practically unconscious on the sidewalk in winter. Call for an ambulance, they said they already tried to take him to the hospital, but he refused. I think we finally got the police to pick him up or something.

Literally the next day, I'm at work, and he strolls in and asks for vodka again.

What Girls Said 2

• This is why bar tenders get paid so much. Poor guy though. He should know better then to get that drunk

• The toilet overflowed...😳🙈 that was more embarrassing...😔

What Guys Said 1

• i threw away all these stuff i was sellin... then quit.

shitty job :/