Do you agree with sharing your nude body on internet especially you are under 18?

This place has changed drastically a lot.

Why do you expect some stranges approve your BOOTY? LOL I never understand it. And plus under 18? And it is even worse.
AHH do not get me ' It is MY BODY THING. I can do whatever I want with it' . Bla Bla Bla.
Give me rational explanation to these if you can. LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no.
    I think it's ridiculous, pathetic, and outright stupid the lengths some of these young females will go to for a momentary ego boost. It's like they get so wrapped up in their greedy desire for compliments that they forget THEIR ARE SEXUAL PREDATORS LURKING ON THE INTERNET, just waiting for someone that unintelligent and naïve.
    I guess they won't learn until the day years later when they find themselves surfing on a porn site and see that their pics have been stolen as false advertisements. -_-

What Guys Said 9

• Your nude booty will always be approved by frisky strangers no matter how old you are.

That question was nothing. I've seen, rate me questions where penis and vagina are completely visible.

Such people have no self esteem and sanity. They think that their face is not visible so there's no problem but it reflects their character. How pathetic person they're in real life. And they should read posting guidelines before uploading these things. There are alternatives.

Bad thing is, teenagers are doing this which makes the future of humanity, uncertain.

• This question comes up time and again. I think I have aired my views four or five times in as many weeks. Nobody should send nude pics to anyone else, even less should they be posted on open websites. You will never regain control of them once they leave your phone or computer. One pic could lead to a life time of regret.

It's even worse if under 18. It is illegal in most countries. For any girl thinking of doing this, please don't. It's just not worth the risk, and don't succumb to blackmail, either!!

• Oh goodness no... it happens so often that such pictures get abused :-(
    Like being sold for money, or someone threatening to publish them on 100 sites if he or she doesn't get money from you!
    So many people have asked on GAG "what should I do if he asks that?".
    The answer is: only do it if you've known each other a long time and you can trust him inside out. Otherwise, no no no.
    And best of all without the face visible, a more or less anonymous pic :-)

• i;d never do this :/

• I wouldn't do this. If people wanna do it though, it's their business and their consequences.

• Well that girl was 23 the one recently showing. but I think people can do that on the appropriate sites at their own risk...

• Some things... just so wrong.

sp.yimg.com/.../th

• As long as you're not showing your face, what's the problem?

• Well it is not about we can see them or not. They are sexualized very early in my opinion. I am arguing this.

• I don't think it has much of an effect, at least not in the long run. Initially it has an effect on personality and behavior though.

I agree it has an effect. But when it happens doesn't make much a difference.

• lmao i saw that. its dumb af in my opinion, and there's revenge porn

What Girls Said 5

• Well it's illegal for them to distribute child porn. So no. I do not agree with minors sending nudes.

If there's a question where someone has posted an inappropriate picture you should flag it so the administration knows it needs to come down.

• I did. And it is deleted by now.

• haha :) That is good :)

• That's the poster's problem. All I can do is give advice for this site since that's where we are. Chalk it up as another reason not to share nudes.

@dogbert777

• never agree regardless the age group.
    those who do so are just try to fish for compliments

• not a good idea

• Can I ask wtf are you referring to?

• What was the question and what did they post a picture of?

• They posted their frontal nude body. I can not show because it was deleted.

• Girl or boy? Thats so fucked up though. Lets hope the cops never find out cause they CAN get arrested for distributing child pornography.

• I think you shouldn't post your body on the interwebz.