What do you do to de-stress yourself?

I have been stressed from finals, my HS graduation, leaving all my friends, my grad party, and starting college. But I am going on road trip tomorrow to Gold Beach, Oregon. Maybe this vacation is what I need what other additional things can I do to de-stress myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for a long walk while listening to music

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe try listening to music or something. Different things relax different people. For me my escape from reality is photography, I just go out to the beach or up into the mountains and just go shooting for the day, it helps to clear my mind out and helps me keep my sanity. If you have any hobbies, try doing that for awhile

• just listen 2 music

• I drink beer, play chess, take baths and stuff...

• video games, pepsi, and masturbation all help me relax

• i would watch porn or if im lucky i would do it on cam with someone

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hahah

• Do you have a boyfriend?

• No why does that matter?

• Why? Did you just cum?

• Fuck no I should have saidcin my question I am not going to drink or do anything sexual you creep

What Girls Said 4

• music, and do what you enjoy. i read as i can escape reality and then watching tv and films are also nice as well as spending time with family and friends

• I use music I put on my favorite songs and sing and sometimes dance around the house to music has always been my go to no matter what I'm feeling

• I usually drink a cup of green tea, do yoga and, stretches, bubble bath or, long hot shower, workout, or, play one of my instruments.

• I meditate or play sports or paint or bake^.^
    Good luck!