How come I don't connect with other people?

My whole life I never could connect with people. I have nothing in common. I'm realistic I say how it is. I'm always down to try new things to do and have fun. When I'm around others it is like I never have anything to say nor anyways has something to say to me. It is just awkward silence. What is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you are very shy - Try not overthink things - Just keep being yourself and hopefully you will make friends with someone who gets you.

• I admit I am shy, but how come my mind is blank and never have anything to say? Can shyness really cause all of that?

• Yes a sympton of shyness

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 3

• There is nothing wrong with you... sounds like you're a little shy.

If you want to change it, try starting a conversation with some random person you've never met. Or if you're waiting in line for a table at a restaurant one comes up that is bigger then what you need, turn around to the people behind you and ask them if they want to join you at your table.

• There are people like that... Just awkward.
    It happens. Maybe try being more outgoing, talk about anything - no matter how stupid it might seem.

• When u figure it out pls tell me, i have the same problem

What Guys Said 2

• hmmmm guess u think differently?

• Social anxiety. Get therapy.