How do I become an MLG No scoper?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pick a mouse sensitivity that you feel comfortable with, and never ever change it again. Then just practise. Muscle memory is your friend :)

• Didn't u just copy/paste that from the other thread xD

• I posted the same thread a month ago , anonymously and u said the exact same thing lol

• Lol I don't remember. But I guess that must mean it's true!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• huh... wot do u mean dude?

• Its a troll thingy. I actually forgot to post this anonymously , lol. Search MLG quickscope on youtube ,,,,, just do that...

• First of all, watch a lot of mlg vids.
    Then drink a lot of mountain dew and eat doritos.
    Then use no scope.

• OMG finally someone that speaks the m8 language... I will quickscope ur mom faze 360 BlaZE iT. 1v1 me i rek u 360 no scope kid. my gt is : xxx_qu1cksc0pe_xxx

• Haha i saw that ! and ,, is it Pelado...*
      I was trying to find this type of an opinion on this thread but it seems that mlg isn't so popular on GAG :/
      Thanks for the laughs m8 !

• Maybe you should make a mytake on mlg things, so the mlg will be spread around the community and then eventually mlg will take over everything muhhaaaha