Guys would u be pissed off?

I've been talking to a guy for a while now online, alomost for a year. he speaks to me using mic sometimes, and so he asked me to do so too. the thing is im shy, i refused so he got kind of pissed off.. he even asked if i could speak for just 3 mins.. but i still couldn't get my self to do so? i dont know what to do? was i wrong to refuse?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i think judging from the time id be pretty pissed off with u because a year is enough time to have sex multiple times go on holidays and even conceive a child so really at least have the decency to reveal your voice. who knows maybe he will like you even more as you could sound attractive to him, always liked my girlfriend soft tone of voice :)

What Guys Said 14

• No, not really wrong. I think that you could have played the learning game. Just start off with one word, and only one. Just say, "Hello". Next time say, "Hello. How are you?". That's all it takes to get going. Get him to ask a question and give him a short answer, as if it were text. If he asks, " How are you?", just say, "I'm fine, thank you".

In no time at all, you will be chatting like you are in the same room!!

• Actually, it might help if you close your eyes, imagine him sitting next to you and try what I suggest above.

• The only way around shyness is to push yourself out of your comfort zone from time to time, even if it's just a little bit. If you've been talking to him online for almost a year, then a 3 minute voice chat might be a good next step.

• Sometimes it good to get out of your comfort zone. It helps build confidence.

• ahhaah no... i feel u

i'd be shy as well :)

• If you don't want to, you don't want to. Nothing wrong with that.

• Tell him you hate to hear the sound of your own voice. Perfectly valid excuse.

• Just do it because he won't really care how u sound anyway well as long as your voice isn't deep

• No. It's your choice. He sounds to me like he thinks he's entitled to you and your time.

• Nah your not to blame, its one's choice to do whatever they want, he's acting like a kid tho

• Yes. What's wrong with talking.

He's going to move on very soon. He ain't going to wait.

• Tell him to respect your privacy nd decisions

• You're not wrong at all. If a guy gets pissed over that you might rethink talking to him. ...

• I wouldn't be angry. Disappointed, but not angry.

• Do you open your mouth and talk to people in the flesh, or do you...

Ugh, whatever.

• wtf? i have no problem talking to people face to face.. i just can't on mic.

• you're stupid.

• I'm sure you attract a lot of men with that attitude--except of course they never hear you speak.

Anyway, you enjoy not talking to men and subsequently never getting anywhere with them.