Have you ever been called "bitch"? If yes, why? How did it make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have been called a bitch. It's not one of the insults that can hurt me.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 8

• Only once by a guy I used to meet. I laughed about it. Calling me a bitch just because I told him to leave me alone, is ridiculous. :) Plus he didn't even say it in my face 😏

• Yes, I've been called a bitch on here many times. I'm sure some people in real life may have called me that too behind my back but, it's never been said to my face.

• Like on a daily basis. It makes me laugh.

• Many times. I just ignore them.

• I have been called a bitch multiple times, typically over stupid things. It very rarely upsets me because every time it has happened to me it was when I was just being stern.

• My friend and I call eachother bitch. I don't really care because I know she doesn't mean it.

• I don't remember but I've been called worse

• I was called one because this guy, I didn't know was trying to hook up with me and I rejected him.