Why do atheists like to bash Christianity and namecall out Christians when they mention islam or change the subject?

Are they too scared to insult islam because of 9/11 or charlie heboe attacks?
Is it because they know we will not say any bad word to them, because we are christ like and peaceful, unlike the terroriists that they fear...

Even hitler quoted saying himself " Why is it christianity with it's meagre and kindness i cannot be a leader, But i admire islam for it's brutal savagery"

• Athiests bully christians because they are too scared to insult islam, and jesus says love thy neighbour and athiests like taking the biscuit
  • Athiests fear islam because they know they can't badmouth Allah or Muhammad
  • Athiests don't have a clue
  • I dislike God
  • I think Christians and muslims are people too and we should all get along
What i'm trying to portray is that athiests will belittle and namecall christians on ISIS videos, and say this is what the bible does to people, and jesus and religion caused the isis attacks
it seems athiests respect islam for fear that they might be murdered , but they know christians will not think such a thing because we are kind

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen some bashing Islam as well.

However, not all athiests are disrespectful.

I met one of them who respected other people's beliefs

What Girls Said 1

• We should all get along!

What Guys Said 10

• First of all, Hitler had some very contradictory views on religion in general and Christianity in particular. But, to imply that he was an atheist would be even more misleading than saying, for example, that he was a fervent Christian! I think Hitler's views, to the extent that they can be synthesized, can be summarized as follows: he was spiritual and believed in a higher power, but he was against organized religion and religious doctrine except when used as a tool to cement his own power.

That said, you do raise a very good point. Many atheists do shy away from criticizing Islam. Some are scared of reprisal. Some are scared of being labelled 'Islamophobic' or 'racist'. Others aren't really atheists. They are against Christianity to the extent that Christianity represents or represented Western culture. Note that many of the 'atheists' who fail to criticize Islam and fervently criticize Christianity also criticize atheism! Why? Because atheism is now a recognizable feature of Western culture. Look at the hatred that Christopher Hitchens received from many 'atheists' on the left. You've got to remember that Marxism is a pseudoscience, in other words a faith. I think you're looking at the issue too narrowly. If you recognize that Marxist 'atheism' (as opposed to real atheism) is just another faith, there is no contradiction.

• I am not an atheist, but I would most likely be categorized with atheism more so than theism by most people. I may need "bash" more clearly defined, but I don't think I bash any religion, or lack of religion. I question people about their religion, and I suppose some could interpret that as bashing.

I'm pretty sure I question Christians more than any other religion because I'm mostly around Christians. I have no fear of questioning Muslims. I'm sure most Muslims are just as non violent and pleasant as most other individuals in other religions. I'm not sure why a Muslim that I saw walking down the street would care if I bashed them. I'm sure they have more important things to think about, just like everyone else.

The last research I found, only 6% off all terrorist acts in the USA were done by Muslims. Jews had 7% and Communists were the only ones beneath Muslims with 5%. In Europe they said only a very small percentage of terrorist attacks were religiously motivated. It's highly unlikely I would ever come in contact with a violent Muslim, or any violent religious group, so why would I be afraid to criticize them?

• People only think *all* atheists are beligerent because those are the only ones you see on t. v.
    Nothing newsworthy about people just minding their own business and quietly getting on with their lives, right?

• As an atheist and former president of out local atheist organization, I am opposed to any religion. But what any individual believes is their business unless they use their beliefs to try to oppress others or to have their religious beliefs enshrined into law. So I'm basically calling bullshit on your assertion that atheists do this to Christians any more than other religions, or especially more than Christians bash and discriminate against atheists. In my position, I've had to field this same basic question many times when I would man an "Ask an atheist" booth at local fairs and events. What many of the Christians asking this don't realize is they only notice the statements against their own religion because it hits home with them on a personal level. One guy asked why we didn't go "protest a mosque" and I reminded him where he was, in the heart of the Bible belt where the predominant religion is Christianity and the nearest mosque was about 30 miles away. You can't throw a rock without hitting a Christian church around here, so take a guess what most people will "hear" no matter what we say. Yep, slamming their religion, whether or not we're actually doing it. One phrase I'm particularly fond of is, "Science flies people to the moon, religion flies people into buildings." Now, do you honestly think I'm referring to Christianity or Judaism (or any non-extremist version of Islam) when I say that? And I'm also going to call bullshit on the image you posted, because I believe the quote was seriously misquoted and taken very much out of context from Hitler's war-era "Table Talk" conversations. I can find no reliable source to confirm what the image claims to be true. If Hilter, born a Catholic, did build any alliances with Muslims, it was almost certainly due to their shared hatred of Jews. He was known for alliances and pacts of convenience that he would discard when it suited him. See: Stalin, Joseph; Chamberlain, Neville; et al.

• Not only hitler, Napoleon was known to be in favour of islam just so the relationship with the turk ottomnas would quell during the napolenic wars

• Hitler= Killed Jews... Jews= Yahweh's chosen people, aka the god christians worship

• huh... i don't do this bro 8)

• I couldn't care less what people's religions are. I do not "bully" Christians nor am I "scared" of Islam. But as an atheist, I receive tons of criticism from Christians when they find out I'm not religious, so it goes both ways.

• Yes but say if i was a muslim and called you a stupid athiest, you would fear to namecall muhammad, that men in balcalvas might plunder your house for badmouthing allah

• No, I would not insult his religion back because I'm not bigoted nor am I like that person who calls me a "stupid atheist". It's nothing to do with fear because I could already get killed by Islamic terrorists for simply being an atheist whether I'm disrespecting their religion or not...

• Christians don't explode!

• I'm atheist.

I do not support any religion, but Islam takes it to another level: it is the most barbaric religion to date in my opinion. It's outright dangerous and should cease to exist before any other religion.

As to why you think that atheists don't talk: it depends on a region.
    You see, you live in the UK, which is nearly overrun by muslims and is ruled by Tory/Labour infants. Just like everyone else in the UK, English atheists also lost their balls long time ago to speak freely.

• I actually personally dislike all theistic religions equally.

• I criticize all religions equally, I find it funny how people get offended because I criticize Christianity more. I criticize Christianity more because I don't live in an Islam-dominated country, and if I did, I'd criticize Islam more heavily. Shove your loaded questions up your ass.

Also, how hard is it to spell "Atheist"?

• Yes, but that's the thing you see Muslims don't tolerate BS, so you would likely get hunged or shot for that

• Not all Christians are kind, I've met plenty of Christians who constantly threaten me with hell and make passive-aggressive statements at my expense. Doesn't sound very kind to me. Your religion does not define your personality.

• "so you would likely get hunged or shot for that"

So would a Christian. What's your point? And radical Islamists seem to be more fond of beheadings and immolations of late. They seem to reserve hangings and shootings "for their own kind."