Why a girl stares at you but she doesn't look away?

today i was in a store. i looked around and the cashier ( she was close to me) was staring at me with a blank expression. i broke eye contact but she didn't and I looked up again she was still staring. I moved around and then I looked up again she changed her position behind a big lamp and staring straight at me. i broke eye contact then looked up again, to my surprise she is still looking.

a similar think happened a week ago. i was sitting in a chair and a cashier ( she was a bit far) was staring at me with the same blank expression. I broke eye contact and looked up again she still looking with this blank expression. I am good looking and girls often stare at me and look down when i catch them staring but the way those girls were staring at me freaked me out since they didn't look away. I felt mey be they trying to hypnotize me!

why they dont look away when I catch them staring?

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably have a demon in you. I'm serious, some people have the eye. And you need to go to the nearest shaman and get released from that evil.

What Girls Said 4

• Haha. I don't have an answer. I have never done this.

I think they might have been day dreaming or zoned out.

It does sound freaky

• checking you out.

• They were trying to hypnotize you!

• she wanted you to know she was looking.

What Guys Said 5

• Many cashiers have this look when they are waiting for you to pay.

• hahahahha they r just not shy... and they r comfortable keepin eye-contact ;)

• she likes u broooooo

• You're so gorgeous!

• She likes seeing!