Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

• Yes I do believe in God
  • No I don't believe in God
  • I'm unsure

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• No I don't, the whole thing doesn't make sense to me.

• Not even a little bit, man.

• I don't know.

• Of course I do. why? He has my back. My own life is a miracle. Was born with a whole in my heart after a while. Gone. I don't believe that all these biochemical processes like photosynthesis, carbon cycle and the water cycle just came to be about. I believe that I and us all are hear for a reason that he predestined, that in the womb he sanctified us all. That money, sex and family are temporary and the only thing you can truly find eternal happiness in is God. I don't think it's a coincidence that the Earth is at the exact distance from the Sun, any closer we'd burn to death. Any farther we'd freeze to death. That Nebuchadnezzars dream was prophesied. How would they have known all those millenniums ago. I don't believe in these things because it was invested in. me by my parents. I believe in it bc this is what I found and this is what I choose to believe in. Even though both my brothers were born and raised Christians are now atheists. I also believe there will always be two sides to a penny, in this case atheism and theism. He's done too much in my life for. me. not to believe in him. I also don't believe in luck nor coincidence, it is his will at work. I believe in God.

• If you guys don't believe in God, who is the first to create us living things walking on earth for us to able to breathe? There must be a reason for us to be here.
    Where does love come from?
    Where does forgiveness come from?
    Where does all the feelings come from?
    *Just wanna tell you there really is a God for us and yet a lot of us, including me turn away from Him but He still love and forgives us even if we turn away, He's trying His best to take us back because we are His child :)
    Read the Bible because it has proof, it may takes time and bore you but take it slowly day by day to read, even when you're busy :)
    A video for you guys to check it out :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZH13wFGffg

• Who or what created God then? Also, feelings come from the brain.

• Who and what created God?
      Hmmm... tough question because everyone has been asking this question like before we were born, I asked my sis and she said He came out of nowhere.
      Its the same thing
      Imagine you as a god and you have created a person, made into your image, he will ask and say and think the same thing as u r now, not believing there's a god because of your lack of existence, u will think too like how did u existed? Nobody on earth can answer that unless you go and ask God yourself :) there are websites too that has answers but I don't think its enough so I wanna get there and ask Him. I also want to ask this question but nobody is able to satisfy my question. Besides, in future, all of us will get old and pass away soon too, where do we go? Two places, heaven and hell, most of us will be sent to hell because of our sins, doing good things and all that doesn't mean it will lead u to heaven, u will need someone or a key to heaven =) then u can enter heaven which is the Kingdom of God,

• The person and the key is Jesus as He is the way, the truth and the life =) He will guide you and be there for you but you just didn't know He was there =) and about the brain thing, if we r made by Him, the brain also made by Him and that's how it functions lol and feelings comes from the heart not the brain lol

• I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

• Hmm? It's actually quite simple. Believe that this is the only life you have, and your brain is the core of your consciousness (not your "soul").

• No I do not. Once they have to change religious views because of science, it just seems like a load of bullshit.

• No, I don't

• Why must so many people belittle someones religion lmao

• Because religions are just beliefs. People just get offended too easily, in my opinion. I can barely remember the last time anyone offended me on here.

• @Mesonfielde yeah I mean if you are passionate about it, you will most likely get upset

• Yes I do...

• No, I don't believe in God. Scientific evidence must be provided.

• But how often do you fact check the science you read? Or is it given to you in a book, and you instantly believe the book because its labelled as science? How much primary research have you done? Or do you only believe it because it's been told to you?
      Personally I did my own search on the subject and didn't let others influence what I found.

• @Suhmer I must edit my opinion. I actually I'm not certain of anything's existence. Thank you, Descartes.

• I believe God exists.

• Yes I do
    Filler

• Yes, I do believe in God. God is good and he's also amazing. I believe in Jesus too :) :D <3

• Yeah, I do.

What Guys Said 32

• There have been many things that have been explained by a god, only for us to later discover there is a natural explanation that doesn't require divine intervention. But there will never be an explanation for absolutely everything, which guarantees a place for the gods to hide.

However, it is my belief that there is one phenomenon that, if it has a natural explanation, completely invalidates all religion. And that is the phenomenon of religion itself. Because if religion has a natural explanation then it never was divine inspiration or guidance. And I think that explanation is very simple: people are afraid of death. The reason they are afraid of death is because they have the intelligence required to feel fear over something they imagine, rather than needing to wait until it is imminent. Because this fear is based on imagination, it serves to have a cure that is also based on imagination. So we do.

Granted, this only invalidates religion. But it is through religion that the concept of any god is presented. If it were not for religion, the gods would only be among the infinite number of other things we haven't considered the existence of.

• Obvious flame bait is obvious but I loled

• spider-man only 8)

• If there is a "God" or should I say deity or creator, it is not worshipped by any current religions. Religion as of now is just a convenient way to get people in line to pay the dough for the churches.

• I believe in the LAD Bible
    http://www.theladbible.com/

• Yes, just not religion.

• I don't believe to be honest. I'm a person who prefers what I can see, feels, touch, taste, and hear instead of something I have to tell myself is real.

• Yes I sure do

• Which god?

• I'm saving that image. That's good haha

• You do realize that the bible was written by several people over an extremely long period of time, not by one guy with a great imagination.

• Yes of course I believe in him, I am a Pentecostal after all.

• I believe in Xenu, and humans were originally spirit aliens from xenus race, then xenu banished us to earth and made us watch films about lies in our history and planted hydrogen bombs in the volcanos...

We are actuall spirit aliens, those ghosts you see are aliens too, infact aliens exist , every ghost you see... xenu , the anunaki

• I believe in many gods, not just the deity Judaeo/Christian/Islam.

• Yes I without a doubt believe in God.

• I believe 'god' is just an analogy for the entirety that is the universe.

• I'm an atheist.

• If I died and wound up standing in front of like a giant frog-god, I wouldn't be *that* surprised...

• Any deity is likely as any other... they all offer about the same amount of proof... And of course you might just rot in the groung...

• In Soviet Russia God believes in you...

• Yes of course but I believe in the qura'n not the bible

• No. Neither do I believe in Santa or the Easter Bunny.

• No, but I understand why most people choose to believe and I respect that.

• I have never seen any proof that he exist so I don't believe

• Yes I do I'm a a raised catholic

• Absolutely I do.

• Nope, and I never will.

• i love jesus

• I believe in something.

• No, I just doesn't make sense.

• I read a text in ancient greek once explaining why they decided to write the bible and create the idea of god, to make people do what they want. The creators of different religions had different plans, some to reduce crime saying if you are bad you will go to hell, if you are good you cna go to heaven, others to control people into fighting who they want or doing other things they want. I don't think the people who wrote the bible or the quran or whatever actually believed in god. And of course I don't believe in god

• More from Guys
    2