Gun Control Vs Obamacare?

I love the depth of feeling in American politics especially here on GaG when discussing things like gun control and Obamacare.
So I want to pose an hypothetical "What If?" -
Say President Obama came out in the morning and said I will scrap Obamacare if you let me introduce sweeping new laws on gun ownership but if you don't, Obamacare is here forever and never can be changed.
Thoughts, if any :-

Thanks for your input.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gun control needs help

• Gun owners seem to have a far more powerful lobby

• Yeah because people like to have a weapon and think they have the right to have one and use it how they see fit, when they see fit.
      Then you have the stand your ground law.
      Its a bunch of bullshit really.

America is fucked up.

• Thanks for mho!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough one, Either get financially fucked by the Government, Or get Fucked over by some gun slinging rednecks.

Mhmmm.

What Girls Said 1

• i dont think much of it.

What Guys Said 5

• Guns are in the US Constitution and have been a part of the US history, culture and pyche. Obamacare is just a bad idea and the two don't compare. The US will keep its guns, Obamacare is questionable, it will certainly be transformed if it stays. Americans may need their guns, there are alternatives in healthcare however.

• errr i'd go wid gun control o_O

• I'd be against it. The amount of people getting fucked by the Healthcare system on a daily basis vastly outnumbers the victims of gun violence.

• I want my guns an I think that Obamacare is a terrible waste of money

• I would want to keep Affordable Care Act and have increased laws on gun control.