Music notes: how many sayings for the notes E G B D F?

i like every good boy does fine

erny gave burt dead fish

eds garage burnt down Friday

elepants get big dumb fart

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• You forgot A and C. That technical music crap always bored me. I see sheet music, I play sheet music, the end, lol!

0|0
    0|0
    • EGBDF Every Good Boy Does Fine (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
      EGBDF Every Good Boy Deserves Favour (UK music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
      EGBDF Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge (Mudhoney song)
      EGBDF Every Good Boy Deserves Fruit (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
      EGBDF Every Good Boy Deserves Fun (mnemonic for treble clef)
      EGBDF Every Good Bird Does Fly (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
      EGBDF Every Good Boy Deserves Football (UK music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
      EGBDF Empty Garbage Before Dad Flips (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
      EGBDF Elephants Get Big Dirty Feet (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
      EGBDF Every Green Bus Drives Fast (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
      EGBDF Even George Bush Drives Fast (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
      EGBDF Elvis's Guitar Broke Down Friday (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)

• Show All
    • @live4love I learned the BEADGCF thing.

• and the other way around

What Girls Said 3

• Every Good Boy Deserves Fruit

0|0
    0|0
  • Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

0|0
    0|0
    • every girl buys designer fashions

• what? i dont get it?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• eg gb bd df fe

0|0
    0|0
  • I learned Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I learnt: Every Good Boy Deserves Fruit.

0|0
    0|0
    • even George bush drives fast.

even girls bushes drain funny

• Bad idea. Just memorise the lines. People just learning have to go through the whole list just to find one letter. It seriously slows down reading.

0|0
    0|0