Girls, Do you like it when guys have vein forearms and biceps, and if you do how much?

Since I go to the gym 4 times a week after school for football and play a lot of sports and do a lot of activities, my arms tend to get veiny, and I think it looks weird but cool, but I wanted to know what girls think.

• None, I don't like veins in guy's arms
    18% (9)
  • Like one or two at max is best
    29% (15)
  • Like 3 to 5 looks best
    18% (9)
  • 6 and above looks best
    4% (2)
  • Idk/I like them all
    31% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• On a scale from 1-10 I'd say an 11

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Veiny arms are really attractive as long as they're not too protruding - and biceps is hot of course but it should always stay kind of proportionate

1|1
    0|0
  • I really don't like veins D:

0|1
    0|0
  • ONLY if he's tan. Tanned skin just accentuates muscles better. So if they're too dark/light, it doesn't come off as attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like them, but tbh, I'm just indifferent about them. If they have like a ton of them then I'll be scared they might crush me or explode.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I have a rule I don't date guys with kids but I would make an exception for him.

beastmotivation.com/.../The-rock.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really go for the very muscly guys, but it's that, not veins that are visible from training, that puts me off.

0|1
    0|0
  • I went on a date with a guy a number of years ago whose ambition was to get a vein showing in his forearm, I thought it was the most ridiculous thing ever; I can't believe men think about something so small, it's like women thinking about their collarbone showing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Veins creep me out a bit, so I don't need a ton

0|1
    0|0
  • I have literally no opinion on this.

0|0
    0|1
  • Love veins!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like veins, at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it a lot

1|1
    0|0
  • i'm kinda afraid of seeing veins haha but if they're visible just because of training it's a really good thing! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Its really hot :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, little brother veins generally means you're hydrated and good circulation or if you are over exercising there is inflammatory. As far as looks go its blah for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares about a vein. It doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care either way

0|0
    0|0
  • No I love it that's extremely hot😍👌

0|1
    0|0
  • That's actually a huge turn off for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it 👍

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm highly attracted to vein forearms and biceps! It's just very manly.

1|1
    0|0