How can I be put to sleep in the dentist?

a have abit of work to get done, few fillings and a root canal surgery my doctor says i will be getting the needly in the gum to numb my mouth but is there anyway i can be like no to make her put me to sleep

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her that you're afraid of the dentist. If they ca knock you out instead. I'm sure if they do it will be more money though.
    I got some fillings few weeks ago, they numb my face soooooooo much that it lasted like 24 hours basically. Finally when I could feel again my mouth and face I could also feel all the poking and shit they did in my mouth :(
    I hate the dentist.

What Girls Said 2

• i got my root canal extracted a few days ago (and did it last year too).. i don't think you'll need to be put asleep... you will get injected cocaine (which will be good enough)

• Go to a dentist that offers sedation. Expect to pay around $5,0000

What Guys Said 3

• NHS system probably ain't gonna let you be that choosy but maybe you can get your dentists to hire a anesthetists for you to put you down under... might cost extra tho...

• Actually, being put to sleep can cause a bunch of issues if things go wrong and it's better for you to stay awake, also cheaper.

• You don't have to be put to sleep it you don't want to.