How do you guys slove your loneliness?

I am an international student and I feel so lonely in here. I have many friends, no boyfriend, a lot of works to do, and no car. I feel so lonely when I am being alone and I miss my family a lot. But I want to stay here and finish my study. I feel so stressful when I am alone even I hang out a lot with my friends. I want to spend my time more meaningful and love my life. Would you mind help me to make my life more lively? I feel so sad and don't want to do everything. And I have a lot of things to do..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm also an international student and I lack friends, so I feel lonely many times too. I had a girlfriend that helped me with that, but I had to break up because I didn't like her that much, so now I'm back to my lonely nights.
    You need to get out with your friends more often and meet guys, or just go out on your own, take a walk, get in a club or after school class, go to the beach... just try being outside more often so that you have the opportunity to interact with more people.

You may be thinking "why should I take advice about being less lonely, from a lonely guy" well, you may be right, but I know the solution, I just need to gain strength to try it out.

What Guys Said 5

• You can send messages to people on here if your wanting help with loneliness. I've been lonely since my ex did what she did, I haven't really been invited to anything, just some formal stuff generalizing everyone. It gets tough to say how you are actually feeling, "bud, how's life treating you? 'Doing pretty good'" when really I'm feeling alone and depressed. I just try and do with my old hobbies, lifting, writing, and practicing martial arts solo for the time being though.

• I get on Gag is cures that

• Sorry, I don't really know how to cure your loneliness but you can message me anytime you need someone to talk to

• lots and lots of alcohol like a real man
    https://i.imgflip.com/hlm5y.jpg

• hugs to you- no fun feeling lonely :(

What Girls Said 1