The Obama administration today announced a bold new initiative in dealing with terrorist organizations?

Anyone with terrorist connections- at home or abroad- who is suspected of deadly actions against innocent citizens of any nation is to be rounded up, given permanent residence in the Hyatt hotel of their choice, and provided with a luxury vehicle around the clock. Their food and medical needs are to be met for the rest of their lives, and their families are to be relocated to any country they choose. Education is to be provided through the high school level with job placement services afterward.

Please let me know what you think about this.

• This is a wonderfully humanitarian solution to an ongoing tragedy.
  • I agree, but then systematically kill the motherfuckers in their sleep.
  • Fuck this shit. Use our vast military resources, covert or otherwise, to ferret them out and eliminate them one by one wherever they are.
************* update
********update

Most Helpful Guy

• So I no longer have to hide myself? Yay!!!
    xD

NSA, if you're reading this, I was just kidding... xD

• @AleDeEurope Sir, I arresting you on suspicion of being in coherts with the ISIL terrorist group, you may not say nothing, but you have the right to remain silent, but anything you say or do may be given in evidence , which you later rely on in court

• Thanks for the MHO!

• @AleDeEurope You been done arrested for cahoots with IRS. Not say nothing. Shut fuck up. Come to court. Plead nuts. Walk.

What Girls Said 3

• This makes zero sense. Where are you getting your sources from?

• lol

western european governments already treat jihadis like this through their generous welfare programs

• Wait what the fuck 😂

What Guys Said 7

• It's funny. South African whites with university degrees and proven accomplishments cannot escape our dying racist and communist country. We are also of European descent, mostly Dutch or English . Foreign countries don't allow us in. yet Isis and all this other scrap shit can easily come into America and Europe . Lol am I missing something? Because I think jihadist is a safer bet than white South African in terms of getting into a country.

• lol

,,,,,,,,,,,

• Violence begets violence, so option C is totally asinine, unless of course you're a scumbag war profiteer.

• I can tolerate a peacenik, as long as he stays out of the way of true patriots. But if you are going to post to a thread of mostly thinking people, please have the courage to make a choice rather engage in puerile assumptions about a man you do not know.

• Cum bad yah

• LOL! Good one.

• Hoooorahh Dont get me started. Obama is a damn asshole terrorist. And I would kill him the first chance I had

• Yawn. Nothing more blase than saying Obama is weak on terror.

• lol nothing more tedious than vapid cowards who post as Anonymous.

• It is as shitty as Obama.

• The USA either creates or strengthens most of the terrorist organizations they claim to be fighting, so treating so-called terrorists humanely is the least they could do. We all know that's not going to happen, though. That would require the American government to give up some of their power and admit that their foreign policy is a joke.