Do you think you're better or worse looking than you really are?

I don't understand why people think I'm good looking. Girls (and people in general) stare and make comments about how good looking I am on almost a daily basis. I go home, look in the mirror and don't understand why.
How is it for you?

• I think I'm better looking
    10% (4)16% (5)12% (9)Vote
  • I think I'm not as good looking as others think
    55% (22)62% (20)58% (42)Vote
  • My thoughts about myself are adequate
    35% (14)22% (7)30% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
16|17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I have no idea. Half of the people in my life think I'm gorgeous, and the other half think I look like pig shit. I've learned to give up on all that and just make myself feel nice.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't find myself pretty at all, whenever people compliment me I think they're lying and whenever I tell them how I think about myself they think I'm crazy or just fishing for compliments..

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea. i think some people find me hella attractive, others wouldn't look twice. it's the whole 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' crap. looking in the mirror, i see lots of flaws. but i do understand that everyone focuses on these flaws and they therefore seem worse to that individual.

0|0
    0|0
  • i criticize myself a lot, and compare myself to other a lot which is bad -.- but in saying that i also dont think bad about myself, more like average :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I look good and no ones really told me I look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been told I am ugly, I've heard it most of my life. So I believe I must be ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have really bad body dysmorphia and my thoughts about myself are sickening apparently. lolol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm all right looking
    Not beautiful nor ugly
    Just okay... :D but I'm find with that

0|0
    0|0
  • My thoughts about myself are adequate

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm better looking...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm not as good looking as others think

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm adequate

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look like crap!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm self critical, so I can see my flaws.
    I don't think I'm ugly, but I'm not very pretty like others have said of me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• "Girls (and people in general) stare and make comments about how good looking I am on almost a daily basis. "

Totally isn't a boomerang dick rub.
    www.gifbin.com/.../1259059385_boomerang_fail.gif

Anyway, my thoughts about myself are... adequate... I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to convince myself that I'm more good looking than I am, so I would say that others find me more attractive than what I think I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Narh, not as good looking as my friends make me out to be or my girlfriend haha
    She on the other hand... <3 <3 :*

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see myself as just an average Joe to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose B. The thing is a lot of guys tell me that and also complement on the way I dress, but none of the girls ever tell me I'm good looking. If there were also girls telling me that and also staring then I'd feel better about myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm even better looking than I imagine myself to be. Which, pretty incredible, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • Seriously though, I do feel good about myself, and I believe that a decent enough percentage of women might think something similar. None of their opinions matter, though; I really just want myself and a special woman to like me.

Maybe that's cheesy as hell, but it's the truth.

• I think I'm decently good looking, but I think only woman above thirty-five agree with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I'm hella ugly. why do you think i don't have a profile pic?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fairly deluded :) So reality bites.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ugly piece of garbage

0|0
    0|0
  • Iv been told I'm handsome. I think it was just how I was dressed though. I think I'm average I geuss. But I feel less than average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm not as good looking as others think tbh but it's w. e

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel that my face is ok but my body is an 8 out of ten which is good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm ugly. I'm not the thinnest guy in the block, also.

0|0
    0|0
  • my thoughts are adequate. sometimes slightly better or worse but not too much

0|0
    0|0
  • They say I'm cute but then I look at myself and to say I'm cute is a stretch lol

0|0
    0|0