If you were to meet me, would you hate me?

Okay so I'm in high school (sophomore). I never get in trouble because I don't like being the center of attention. I'm shy and I keep to myself mostly and I haven't cursed ever because I believe that you could say the same things without cursing. I hang out with my friends mostly and I get As and Bs and I always like to make people laugh. I smile a lot and I mean A LOT. I don't hate anyone if you insult me I will laugh and just play it off. A lot of people say I'm too nice and that's why they hate me. I'm not a tattle tale. I love dogs and I hate when people are sad so I just make them laugh at my stupid jokes. I love talking to people but not about me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't hate you though, you're too nice and that's why they hate you? Wow, they r jealous... but who cares, it's good to be a good guy instead of just being a bad guy :)
    You will grow up to be a great man, don't worry :)
    I love guys like you
    Salute haha
    And you're shy so you should overcome with it year by year (maximum time) :)
    You can't be shy forever right? SO you should start changing now and change into a better person! :D
    Know which is good and which is bad! :)

What Girls Said 3

• You sound amazing!:3

• No, you sound like a cool person.

• No I wouldn't hate you at all - you sound sweet :-)

What Guys Said 1

• You sound awesome man. To hell with anyone who hates you for being nice.