What do you call a person who believes his religion is superior?

I was having a discussion with a friend the other day and my friend told me that if a person believe his religion to be superior to any other religion, meaning that anyone not believing in the same religion was worth less, that this opinion must be racism. I don't think you can call it racism as racism is about a specific "human race" that feels superior towards other so called "human races", so it's kinda the same but with religion. Is there a word for such a thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• An idiot with a superiority complex.
    Yes, it's totally cool to believe your religion is the right one, and even to believe other religions are wrong and people following them are wrong.
    But to think that people are stupider or worth less because they don't follow the same religion or not at all, that is stupid.

What Girls Said 1

• Religious Fanatic or Religious Extemist.

What Guys Said 4

• Truth is superior to falsehood.

What would it mean to have a belief that you don't think is superior to a belief that you don't have? That would be bizarre.

Religious people contradict themselves a lot.

• An asshole.

• Yeah, bigotry.

• Religionism I don't know lol