Have you ever fight for a girl?

was just watching a movie, and i wonder if anyone has ever actually punched another guy when fighting over a girl or when a guy insulted your girl?

• i am a guy and i have
  • i am a guy and i haven't
  • i am a girl and guys have fought for me
  • i am a girl and no guys have fought for me
  • no but i have seen it happen with my friends

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never fought with a guy for a girl, I mean, what are we, animals trying to impress a girl? Fuck no, if she's gonna choose a guy based on if he wins a fight or not, instead of for who he is, I don't even want her.
    I do have stepped up for my girl when someone has said something, but never got into a fight. Like I said before, I'm not an animal, I can use words to solve a problem and that's how I do it, plus, the type of girl that I wanna be with, will appreciate the fact that I acted in a mature way instead of going straight for a fight.
    But, if my girl is in danger, I'm gonna punch that fucker.

What Girls Said 6

• I have seen it happening. My friend had a boyfriend and we went out clubbing with them and all our friends. And while dancing this drunk fucked up dude touched my friend's butt on purpose and then her boyfriend got really angry, they got in a fight and her boyfriend obviously beat the drunk guy.

• Haha, no, nobody has ever fought for me. Just defended me with words, which was nice.

• yes.. someone did that for me.. :)

• never happened.

• Nobody fights for me.

• just defended me that's all, but not over me

What Guys Said 6

• "my girl" nah , it's so crass and artless. I can do it if I wanna but I'll rather casually insult their intelligence till they go away lol

• Would you really want to be with a person that literally made their choice between two people by who won in a fist fight...

If I ever fight on behalf of someone else it's because they were in actual danger and not to have ownership over them like they were some piece of property.

• Fight in order to date her? No.

Fight to protect her? Yes.

• i'll fight for no female. Unless I'm getting paid.

• Does the Queen count too?

• For her yeah.. protection. Over her? No