Now I'm nervous.. What does this mean?

A while back I kept having a dream of my (recent) car crashing or blowing up even when I wasn't driving. Someone told me that it can actually mean a possible accident. I told my boyfriend that with his work schedule I would come and visit him out of town and of course, on my way there I get into an accident. A month later and I was actually planning to visit him again and of course, I have a dream that I'm actually driving and as I turn left the car spins turns right on its own and keeps spinning until the car falls into a dirty puddle of water. My step father and I get out of the water safely but we hear a person drowning and realize it wasn't mother who we didn't even know was in the car. She ended out safe too.
Anyways, now I'm a little worried about visiting my boyfriend.

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT THIS DREAM CAN MEAN?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what I found:

Your accident dream is not necessarily a premonition of the future so do not jump to conclusions. Are you driving yourself too hard? Perhaps you should slow your life down a bit. If your life feels like it is set on a course for disaster, examine your mistakes and resolve to set a new and better course. If the accident happens to someone else in your dream then examine your heart for you may have suppressed hostility towards that person. Unexpressed jealousy resentment or hatred may be finding its release through your dream. Perhaps also the dream refers to accidents of a different kind such as accidentally saying the wrong thing or accidentally forgetting your anniversary.

Don't stress yourself tho, it's just a dream.

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you think you can foretell the future?

• No idea what it means, but dreams can be weird and don't necessarily mean anything. I once had a dream that I was a vampire (I think) and I got staked through the stomach (not the heart) and then I turned in to yellow sand, YELLOW SAND, WTF.

• Looool. That's pretty funny.

What Girls Said 1