Are you pro Israel or pro Palestine?

Who do you support between the 2? And if you're smart enough to know that both sides are taking wrong measures, who do you think has committed more atrocities to make you lean towards being either pro Israel or pro Palestine

• Pro Israel
  • Pro Palestine

Most Helpful Guy

• I am pro peace

What Girls Said 4

• Pro Palestine. ✌

• The conflict comes from and continues from people choosing sides so why make it worse

• Pro israel. Israel accepted every peace treaty in the past, Palestinians rejected everyone. And there are only 14 million Jews in the world and one billion Muslims. Obviously more people in the world will support the Palestinians.

• I don't think that's fair to say considering they started bulldozing and kicking out the Palestinians out of their homes right when they came in. Their homes got sold to the Jewish settlers without even being paid and forced to refugees. After that, more and more land became confiscated. Israel has proved to be one of the least peaceful governments in the world.

• Actually that's not what happened. When the Jews came to Israel they bought the lands from the Arabs. The British then offered a deal where Jews could get 20% of the land and the Arabs the rest. Jews accepted Arabs rejected. So war broke out. Arab countries led a massive attack on the Jews and told the Arabs living in Israel to leave so it would be easier to round the Jews and kill them. No one expected the Jews to win. Arabs who fled lost their lands. Arabs who stayed got citizenship in Israel today.

• Palestine. /

What Guys Said 12

• I have a friend who lives in Israel so I'll go with that, but honestly, this whole war thing that's going on is something that the politicians should decide between themselves rather than just massacring their people for no good reason.

• Israel.

No, it's not smart to believe that both sides are to blame. People get very confused about international relations in a way that they don't about interpersonal relations. It's very strange indeed.

• Neither.
    Israel just witdraw a bit and let Palestine become a state.
    And that's that.

Of course that will NOT happen and you only have to listen to Noam Chomsky for the current "plan" being enforced - withe the help of the good ole US of A might I add.

• Pro both. Both governments exaggerate since years.

• Families on both sides teach their children to hate. It won't end well for either side.

• Both countries have done awful things but I haven't seen Israel harboring a terrorist group that hides behind civilians.

• Pro-Israel, of course!

• Anti-War crew checking in.

• i choose not to get involved.

• I don't care for either one, I say if they want to kill each other let them

• Hamas for the win

• I'm pro Nuking the fucking Middle East, Israel and Palestine included. Human trash who should be put down like the dogs they are. They're going to all kill each other anyway, so let's speed up the process and turn the dunes of Asia into glass.