Who is going to win the fight, lion or tiger?

lion and a tiger of the same age same health conditions, who do u think will win?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxhshoaTXo4
lion vs tiger but not so good though.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's evenly matched, so it's hard to say. Tigers are faster, more agile, they use both front paws and go straight for the throat. Lions only use one paw to strike with but they're stronger, and a male lion has the mane which is there to prevent biting the throat, so the tiger can't get a strong enough grip to get the kill. The lion is more of a wrestler though, they don't go straight for the throat like a tiger. So it's 50/50.

What Girls Said 7

• It's anyone's game I think. Probably the one who hates the other more.

• Lion...
    I'd say.

Or, better yet - a lioness.

• lion lion lion...

• The lion because their stronger.

• Lion Is The King Of Jungle.

• Jaguar. I saw a doco about how they just crush the brain with their teeth.

• I say tiger

What Guys Said 8

• During the ancient time, the Romans would always pit Tigers up against Lions... The tigers ALWAYS won.

Tigers are not only stronger but they also have a paw swipe so deadly that it could put a human in the ICU. So yeah, a tiger will murder a lion. The only way a lion could beat a lone tiger is if it gets help from its Pride.

• White lion

• I think lion

• Definitely the tiger

• tiger they are stronger

• Why did i just get the image of homer simpson and peter griffin in a fight but i sad ethier

• Tiger, cuz flexibility

• The tiger for sure.