What is your view on alcohol?

^
How do you view alcohol and what do you think of it? What is your reaction if you are offered to drink free alcohol in some community? What is your reaction IF THEY force you to drink alcohol or else you won't be "friends"?

As a 20 year old I refuse alcohol and only would take some if it is very necessary (not emotionally speaking). I do not drink alcohol generally. Maybe less than once for a month or two.

POLL: Do you drink alcohol?

• *hick* YEAH!!! i am alcoholic *Hiiick!*!1one
  • Bonk off with this piss!
  • Only sometimes.
  • Meh... Results!

Most Helpful Guy

• What would i drink something harmful in peer pressure.. And such friends should be kicked out of life.. . I would never drink something so smelly and disgusting tasted for the sake of mixing in the people.. Never

• Very well said. It really tastes like liquid trash, can not get it down through the throat. Such people can not be even called former "friends" but probably junkies.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't drink. I never got drunk or smoked a cigarette in my life.

What is your reaction IF THEY force you to drink alcohol or else you won't be "friends"? I wouldn't want to be friends with them. Who would want to be friends with such controlling people? One of my bestie drinks. But she never tried to get me drunk. A guy once tried to get me drunk once.. My bestie got VERY furious at him. That's what I call a true friend.
    Don't drink if you don't want to. Don't give in to peer pressure

• i drink only on specific occasions

• I very rarely consume alcohol. If they don't want to be friends if you don't drink it's their loss not mine.

• I'm 14 so of course I don't drink alcohol. I think drinking once in a while in a limited amount is fine but getting addicted to it? Nope not fine

• I only drink sometimes

• I dont like alcohol nor being around alcoholics.

What Guys Said 10

• For me it's B... I dislike alcoholic drinks. I could live on water and from time to time a coffee or a soft drink. No need for alcohol here :-)

• I like alcohol, can't deny that. I don't drink but only on special occasions, and if it's easy to go home afterwards.
    The driver's license brings some responsibility with you

Those who break friendhship over not drinking alcohol aren't even friends

• I know right? Can ya believe plebs are so addicted to it, so they prefer to starve and get drunk and vomit instead? There are plenty of cases, when car drivers are seriously damaging or killing people while being drunk.

• Me not because I don't bother. It's their destiny and they stick to it but the problem is not, that they get themselves killed together with their vehicle. The main problem is the alcohol AND the poor people, who are getting harmed by the driver. At least, that's what I say.

If they decide to suicide in such a way, at least they should not harm the others by doing so.

• Yup that's what I meant
      People who do follow the rules, but get killed because of the stupid people out there

• I don't like alcohol.
    Never seen it help a situation whatsoever.

• I assume you tried that already (and generally does not really work).

• Not personally.
      I've seen it screw over too many people.

• I stopped it completely 10 years a go, because it isn't healthy with a med I have to take.

Once in a week I'll want to taste it, then I'll take some strong booze just to rinse my mouth and I spit it out in the sink.

• You stopped? How long have you been drinking before that? And how much and often?

• Quite a lot when I was a student and when I was in the army. And customers wanted a drink now and then.

• Social drinker, drink with friends and only a little cause I see my family and I don't like what I'm seeing.

• Only bbq sauce

• i do drink. before, when i didn't tho, i didn't care what others thought about that. i'll take a free drink anytime 😏

• I don't drink

• I don't drink much

• I love alcohol in perfumes