Do you ever feel like you can't say things on FB?

For example, sometimes I really disagree with what somebody says but don't say anything because it will upset that person. Do you ever feel like you can't say your opinions? Or you don't care and say it anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's pretty simple: if that person is a good friend of mine, I would of course say it because I can talk about everything with my best friends. They also wouldn't get upset because they like me a lot and they know where I'm coming from even if they disagree with me. If, on the other hand, the person isn't a close friend anyway, I can also say whatever I wanna say because if they get upset about it, I wouldn't care anyway.

• That was a very good answer! This helped. Thanks for answering😊

What Guys Said 7

• I have to hold back many times. Too many sensitive people out there, plus, more and more companies are demanding access to your social media as part of the hiring process. If they don't like what your personal opinions are, they may not hire you.

• I don't think companies should do that. It's a privacy thing.

• Never post something on fb you wouldn't want to come back to bite you in the ass later!

• Agreed!

• Depends. Are you meaning by posting on their timeline where everybody can see it? That brings the whole world into it and that is not good. In a message, sure.

• fb is heavily censored actually... so...

• Oh yeah, it's just what somebody said really made me mad. Not to me but the issue itself. Thanks😊

• No I think I would say it regardless

• FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDDDDOOOOMMMM FOREVERRRR!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

anyways, you should say what you want and not care about others :)

• I say what I think, but I rarely use facebook anymore

• It's best not to. That crap can affect your career and relationships. I treat it no differently than talking at work.

• So keep it more on a professional level?

• Yep. But just keep in mind, and you can use it to your advantage--you'll look sane and mature in comparison to everyone else :)

• That's very true 😊

What Girls Said 5

• I'm the apposite some say I'm to honest.

• Haha! I have that problem too 😊

• I just dont say nothing.

• That's why I don't have facebook, too much dang drama.

• I agree with you there!😀

• yeah i have.

• So you just say what you want? You're braver then me 😊

• No. It's fb. I don't take it personally or let it get to me. If someone posted something truly offensive, I would just call them and let them know. No point posting it on their wall

• Well this was a more political issue but man I just really disagreed! Thanks 😊