Guys, Who loves black women?

Ok now before someone goes crazy and ask "why does it always got to be about race?'' Let me be the first to admitt race is always going to be an issue whether we decide to talk about it or act like it doesn't have an affect on us. Now that I got that out the way, let me get to the point of my question. I am half African American and half Puerto Rican but to some I look either Indian or just African America. But I say that to say even though Im mix I still consider myself black, and as a "black" woman It kills me to see how disrespected we are by men of all races including our own. I don't understand why we are least desired by most races and are automatically written off as ghetto, fat, ugly and/or trashy. Now some black women are but for the most part we are not just the stereotypes people portray us to be in the media or on T. V. Im just tired of people making black women feel like we are different from all other races as if we are not women non the less. So men of any race (doesn't matter what race) do you like black women?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I find black women beautiful. And you're gorgeous BUT I think women are much more picky and shallow when it comes to a man's race and skin color than men are when it comes to a woman's race and skin color. Yes, black women have it harder than other women but South Asian guys like me, East Asian guys, and other guys who are brown or dark skin colored have it much harder asides from black guys. Read this question that I created few days ago www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1505579-why-don-t-girls-ever-admit-that-race-skin-color-of-a-guy-is
    Thing with black women though, when they look for a guy outside of their race they usually just want either white men or in some cases Latino.

• No reply regarding what I said. Further proves my point that girls in general, even black girls care about what race and skin color a guy is. And that black women try their hardest to seek approval from white men by asking why no one is into them, while completely ignoring attention from other men like South Asian, East Asian, Middle Eastern men, etc.

• Well I didn't reply because I didn't think what you said applied to me being that, that is not how i feel. I like men from all races so I don't know where you got your info from. And I dont need no white mans approval for anything.

What Guys Said 21

• I am white myself and I love black women. In fact, I find them much hotter/more attractive than white women. If I had the choice, I would always go for a black girl before going for white girl, both for sex and for dating (though of course for the latter, character is more important than looks). I do have to say, however, that I can be a little picky in terms of skin color. I'm not so much into "brownish" women such as Indians or Latinas. I'm into the really, really dark skinned African Americans. I think for me personally, this has to do with their exotic looks. I love girls who look as different from myself as could be. That's also why I love the real Asian girls from Asia more than Asian Americans.
    People who call black women trashy don't have any idea in my opinion. Black women can look very elegant and beautiful. But I don't really mind white guys rejecting black girls, cuz then there's more for me :-).

• Lol Im very glad you feel that way about black women. It is very different than what I'm use to earing.

• some of em r sexy

• I just don't like darker women due to my likes and dislikes and I'm black myself. Besides, TV and media portrays everything as what it is not, I personally don't care for this shit.

Now if she's lighter or something, then yeah I'd go for her. I just don't prefer a darker women.

• But see that's my problem even though Im not dark I still feel some type of way when black guys say they only like light skin black girls. Why are they any better than a darker skinned woman?

• I just think you shouldn't care what people think. Stereotypes say I'm a confused, ghetto, uneducated thief because I'm black, a transgender, and live in a 98% white area, where the other 2% is everyone else. I think you should just ignore the bullshit and go about your merry way.

• I agree with you 100% but thats not what bothers me the most. Its the fact that I feel like men dont respect black females as a whole and they think every other race is better than black women. Im just tired of it all

• LOVE black women... a hot black woman will ALWAYS upstage a hot white woman in my humble opinion... basically hot black women=my Achilles tendon

• I'm not sure if I'll offend you by saying this, but I'm going to say it anyway... I've seen that some black women wear these flashy colorful clothes, I'm not into that, but that's just my preference in clothes

Anyway, I've seen many black women who are really beautiful. I actually had someone in class who was black, and she was sexy, funny, mature and straight up. She is an awesome person

• I've seen your pictures, and if that's you, then I love you, girl. You're not just beautiful, but astoundingly beautiful. And yes, I like black women.

• Yes, yes I do.

• Of course I do, I've seen stunning black women.

• It are depends on the woman. Some act very poorly due to their upbringing, while other women act very well. This applys to all races

• I used to have the hots for a black girl back in the day.

I remember one swim day at school, she wore this light orange one piece. When she got out of the water, it was like a full body wet T-shirt contest. Never quite knew what she was thinking.

• To judge by race is bullsh*t, personally I find every race beautiful :)

• I personally find you pretty attractive I guess it's because of the mix. Sorry if I have to admit that.

• I appreciate that but thats the problem I have with some men. As soon as I tell them Im mix or Im half Puerto Rican they tell me thats why im attractive. As if I can't be attractive because im black as well.

• I am sorry I took this long to respond. Black girls are still girls at the end of the day and many of them are still interesting and attractive. At my age I'm no longer that picky with superficial stuff and I think I can be open o dating a lot of black girls out there too. Some of them are annoying I won't lie but that doesn't mean a lot of attractive pleasant ones are there too.

• No, I don't.
    I am only attracted to white women and not even the majority of them.

• No more nor less than any other race.

• Rave and color doesn't matter at all

• I like black women, but I am not into the enormous booty trend.

• for the most part i dont believe its a trend but ok I respect your opinion

• It's not just black women though, white women try this also. Seems to be the new standard of "HOT"

• Yeh and its really not. It becomes way too much

• I'm a white guy who loves black women.

• All it takes is one bad apple to make numerous other apples look just as bad. When you have a rampage amount of black chicks fitting the stereotype, it doesn't help the cause at all. The only rude chick I've met here was guess what? A BLACK CHICK! I mean goddamn you guys make it out to be a self fulfilling prophecy.

• You are right and everytime I see another black person act a fool I think the samething. Like damn another black person just living up to the stereotype just giving people more shit to use against us. But on the other hand Im here to let people know that not all of us are like that and that people should at least keep an opened mind and not just write us off based on the pre knowledge they think they have on us.

• im a hispanic guy and love some black girls i just looked at your pictures and you i do love too only thing i can say is wow i would make sweet love to you if you were my girlfriend

• A few days ago I met a very sweet and very sexy black woman. I would of totally dated her

• i love some black women. they have beautiful legs