Mgtow is that you?

How many men would describe themselves as mgtow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me guess. You are an anti - feminist

• Of course all sane people are. I want equality not female supremacy

• You are really by trolling aren't you. When you used the word double standard you know you didn't mean laws. Women have more legal rights then men so how can you possibly mean law.

• No I am not trolling.. just pointing out you also aren't In favor of double standards lol. Hey whatever helps you sleep better at night. Have a good one

What Girls Said 5

• I have no idea what that is but I also have no desire to know. I'm guessing it's a reaction to feminism, no doubt full of whiny pissbabies.

• What a lovely peach you sound to be.

• Wrong women get paid the same for the same job. Studies show this. The reason women as a whole make less is because more of them either dont work or go into lower paying fields. Also they work less hours and less consecutive years. Also men can get well paying jobs that women can't do like hard manual labor. Also like I said medical exceptions exist. Last time I checked social programs were the largest expenditure of American taxes. Roughly seventy percent to be exact and military spending was only eighteen percent.

• And men work on average four more hourse a week. Men earn more we are not payed more.

• Sounds like the asswhole club

• Very much the opposite

• I know a couple that are like that

• what is that?

• What is that

What Guys Said 5

• I probably do. Not completely there yet, but looks like I'm headed there!

• No I wouldn't be a supporter.

• you're older you dont count

• We have punch and pie and you're not invited.

• Thanks for the laugh and 2 Xper points.

• definetely not, and even so i'd not like 2 be someone who sounds like a "GTFO" LOL

• i do and i stand by it.

• 1|0
    • So does not apply to me.