I feel bad for girls that wear makeup?

Is it bad that i feel better about myself because i dont need to have a lot of makup to look good? Whenever i see a girl with a lot of makeup i feel bad for her that she feels like she's isn't attractive enought to go without, and i dont need any makeup to look good.

It makes be feel good for some reason, or either that or i feel sad for them... is that odd?

Most girls dont need that much makup so maybe thats why i dont get why they wear so much of it

Most Helpful Girl

• It is odd. I know from having a bestie who loves makeup that she doesn't feel she needs it, but she uses it to express her personal style. She is fine going bare faced but she still enjoys makeup. People think it's fashionable, it's considered art to some people, etc.

• hmm... interesting

• Yes, it's all just a part of the person's individual style. I also knew girls with scars, acne and such that wore makeup to hide it, which I guess kind of goes with what you're saying.

What Guys Said 3

• hahahhahaah those gals r insecure mostly... they could look good even without in my opinion

• i know... and that makes me sad for them.. and i agree!

• so why hide as anon? come out and show us how beautiful you think you are :)

• My profil pic isn't even a pic of me so it i dont think it would matter... And i didn't say i was beautiful, i just said i think i look good :)

• it's kinda implied lol. you sound bitter. i'd rather date a girl that "needs" makeup than one with a toxic character

• @dipsy, its subjective.. personally i can find someting "good looking" without finding it beautiful
      @OnionsNstuff and why on earth do i sound bitter? what is it to be bitter about? You know nothing about me, i dont get how you can refer me as a "toxic character"

• I agree. Personally I hate makeup!

• i dont think its wrong with using makeup, i wear makup when i feel like it, but i dont take it to the extrem like a lot of young girls i see do

• It is society brainwash.

• jupp!

What Girls Said 7

• Some girls just like playing with it. You are right, though, it is a shame we have been conditioned that we look better in it.

• And thats perfectly fine, i like to wear makup every now and then, but i dont get it when some wear tons of it everyday (i had a bff that was like that, she did not leav the house without a lot of makeup)

• We don't all need make up to look good, some of us just like wearing it =]

• im not going to argue with that... but why do they like wearing it? If they are attractive, why hide it with so much makeup?

• I agree that some go over board, but I for example, don't really wear foundation or any of that, but I LOVE playing with colors and trying different eye shadows and eye liner styles and the such. It's just fun for me and I enjoy it =] I'm sure some other girls are like that and that's why they wear so much of it.

• the main reason why i don't use too much makeup is because i don't wanna cause damage to my skin so yea... using a lot of makeup ain't good

• Im the same way. Not in an "I pity you" way but more of a "who wrecked your self esteem so badly that you need to hide behind all of that?" Type of feel bad.

• It is sad, I guess. I feel worse for girls who do plastic surgery and the sort.

• yeah :/ i dont get the obsession on being "perfect", i mean at the end of the day no one cares if you're "perfect" or not, beauty is subjective anyway

• Exactly. Even with the plastic surgery someone is gonna find you ugly.

• I was always led to believe that.. Less Is Often More.

• Proud supporter of the no makeup movement right here. I save money by going natural :)