Why do people at school keep gossiping about me?

I am a junior in high school and my peers found out I slept with this guy and they've been talking about it for like 2 days. They even talk about it in front of me and look at me. Boys keep smirking at me so do girls and I feel so judged.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's HS and you had sex with someone. People are immature and like laughing about stupid stuff.

• Everyone has sex lmao

• Are you sure? Cause there are too many liars in HS. But still, even if they've had, they're still immature, they see sex as if something only cool people do. When you're in college, no one will give a shit about who you've had sex with.
      Also, who's the guy you had sex with? Maybe that's the reason why they gossip.

• They gossip about me mostly not him. His friends act like they are like happy for him

What Guys Said 3

• Welcome to stupid ass stigmas in life, where if a girl sleeps with a guy its bad and her reputation is ruined, but in the guys case he got laid and its a congrats. My best advice is to ignore their asses, they'll find something new to gossip about in about a week or two.

• Guess they r jealous of u

• A lot of them had sex tho

• Because they're mean and have nothing better to do

What Girls Said 4

• Ahh I know what it's like. They are jealous and they have nothing better to do, that's basically high school. You sleep with a guy, so what? Keep your head up and just ignore them as this won't matter in a few years.

• Because its high school. That's what high school kids do

• Just ignore them.

• You must be popular.