What is white culture?

What do you consider white culture?

Updates:
As an example: my culture is rich with family traditions. We have an emphasis on family. We have a love for food home styled based on a mix between our Spanish roots and indigenous roots. We have our own legends and history full of music, dance, color, and clothing.
We have our own type of music.
We have our own type of clothing we're known for -- style and color use
Dances that we're known for etc

1|0
2|15

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing, apart from silly White Americans claiming they value their Irish, Italian or whatever heritage and yet can't point out the country on a map. Basically, White Americans are no longer part of European culture, and therefore they still try to claim it. Only White Europeans have cultures.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 14

• I don think there is such thing as "white culture" or "black culture", maybe there's an "American culture" or "European culture" but I don't see the connection between the race and the culture. I might be wrong though, care to explain?

4|4
    0|0
    • Show All
    • "I'm asking what is white culture and you say it's just white culture" ... When did I say that? I'm clearly saying that there's no such thing as "white culture", nation is what determines the culture not race.

• Ok, so there is no white culture?

• Yolo Swag Selfies!

2|1
    0|0
  • Starbucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vanilla Ice, basically.

1|2
    0|0
  • The white race and the things we do

0|2
    1|0
  • In America it's mostly Anglo-Saxon culture with some Celtic/Irish culture and some Germanic culture mixed in. Plus some Italian culture and a little bit of everything else.

This includes: apple pie (England), Hot dogs, hamburgers, ketchup, mustard (Germany), Christmas (Germany), Pizza, Mafia (Italy), St. Patrick's Day (Ireland)

And stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not asking about European culture. I mean white American.

• Show All
    • How about marshmallows and smores?

• Smores are American
      Apple pie originated in England

• anything that offend n*****s

0|2
    1|0
  • eatin cereal wid white milk

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such white culture in general, the culture changes by nation pretty much.

1|1
    0|0
  • ?/
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Murika

(filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe there is a "White culture". Never heard such a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Capitalism forever

0|0
    0|0
  • drinking beer and watching hockey

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I guess American culture mixed with their European culture. I know they're not super European but being European is apart of them and their fortunate enough to be able to know that fact of their heritage (because my family knows nothing).
    My friend was Jewish and they did some of the traditions their grandparents had learned back in Europe . I had a friend who was German an they did special Christmas things that Germans did. They never claimed to be experts or anything but what little they had they still tried to into grate into special occasions.
    And I guess most of it is American culture because white people and white heritage influences most of our culture.

0|0
    0|0
    • That would be European culture and not white culture. People are having a hard time seperating European roots with actual white people.
      Europeans have their own cultures

• Show All
    • I'm talking about what people say is white culture which is not connected to European culture.

• If white people come from Europe , then it will have some European culture in it.
      Just like a Latino American culture has things like Spanish influence in food, white culture would have European influence in cuisine.
      Maybe not largely but it would be there

• No idea... O. o
    Everything originating from Europe?

0|0
    0|0