If you see a woman physically harming a defenseless child and a father defends his child by beating the crap out of her, would you applaud or shame?

As a young father who's currently raising his 4 month old daughter, she is my little princess and I'll never let anyone else harm her. I don't give a shit if you're a man or a woman, you dare to lay your hands on my baby girl, then I'm going to rip your fucking head off and stick it up your ass.

• I would I applaud the father/man for doing what all parents should do, protect their children.
  • I would shame the father/man for beating up on a woman (the "weaker" gender).

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I didn't vote, because it depends on some factors here.

It depends on how severe the woman harmed the child. I agree, harming a defenseless child is bad enough but there is a difference between someone who slaps a child, and some who beats a child so bad, the child has to go to the hospital (and may even face death.) If a woman were to slap a child, I would definitely saw something and yell at her, but I wouldn't hit her (same with a man who did this.) However, if I saw a woman beating a child to a pulp, I would beat HER to a pulp (same with a man who did this) and I would probably go to jail for that child. I agree there, it doesn't matter if it's a man or woman.

Overall, it's hard to applaud or shame really. I think there are better ways to handle it but I definitely see your point of view her.

What Girls Said 6

• Who would applaud anyone?
    Socially speaking I see men beating up children much more often... so...

I'd call the police on all idiots.

• Source or BS.

• You got that wrong. According to statistics, it is mothers who have abused children more than fathers.

• At least here in the United States.

• Not applaud or shame. I'd understand but, I think there are better ways to handle it.

• I wouldn't applaud but, it's good he's protecting his child.

• how about, take your child out of the dangerous situation. all that beating the woman will show your daughter is that, as a woman, when you do something wrong your SO can lay hands on you.
    &you will have created a horrible cycle for your baby girl

• Well, mind you that I have a protective instinct of my child and just because I beat up a female perpetrator of violence towards a child in front, doesn't always mean that my daughter will end up preferring to date men who will abuse her. I'll find a better example of a woman (who can act like a lady) where I can show her what good example of how a gentlemen should act.

• I'm calling the police

• What example is he then setting for his child? Take her to a corner and beat the crap out of her lol

• That sounds like a better idea. My daughter won't see the violence yet I'll still be able to teach the unlady-like bitch a lesson. lol

What Guys Said 7

• there r other less savage ways 2 solve ths bro...

• I would probably step in - Keep them apart, call the cops then tell the cops what I saw.

• If it is straight up abuse and the kid is really getting hurt then protecting the child is priority #1... well that's always priority #1 though.

• I would condone it if she was attacking anyone. Not just a child.
    Bitches who never get punched back get out of control.

• Lets not kill the woman, cause now you got murder on your head, but more fathers should be like you.

• I'd get it on video so when the police came, they would know who to arrest.

• I would call the cops and let them sort it out. I'm not interested in sorting out who should have my approval.