Have you ever got caught doing something you weren't suppose to do in High School?

SO a friend of mine has his permit and he wouldn't stop bothering me to let him drive my car so i let him drive a block he was terrible that a close teacher/ friend of mine caught us and she told us to never do it again. I feel terrible and I also feel she will never look at me the same. I dont know what to do. Do you guys think she will over look it and be able to treat me the same again? And have you guys ever done something wrong in high school? worse than me? let me know i feel like crap right now. I know its my fault cuz i gave into the guy i knew it was my mistake so you dont have to give me the whole lecture.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're worrying too much. Who cares that you let him drive? She was concerned for your safety but that doesn't mean that she thinks you're an abhorrent person.

And have the confidence to tell your friend that YOU and your parents could get in trouble for letting the kid drive with a person who isn't 21.

The car could have been impounded and your license could have been suspended in some states.

Anyway, no. The most that I did was sneak out of class for lunch or skip it when I felt like it.

• thanks for the advice

What Guys Said 6

• Me and some friends decided to play hide and seek in a clothing store using the clothes in the store. My friend and I thought, afterwards, that it'll be hilarious to stand in the display and display ourselves until security caught us and said to take off the clothes and leave lol.

Another time we brought blankets, a sheet, and two pillows from home, went to a mattress place, hurried up and made the bed, and my friend and I actually dozed off in one of the beds and woke up with the manager smiling with a security guard. So what did we do? Kicked the guy in the balls and ran like hell. We already had friends hiding in case of emergency and they got everything for us.

One more thing. At the mall of america, we were aiming to spit on this dude head, cause dude was so bald the light was reflecting off his head and blinding me. I spit and instead it landed on some cops head. He screamed out for us to hold on. We sat there for five full minutes smiling and walked away laughing. Like seriously, its the mall of america on a Friday night and crowded, what was he thinking?

I have loads more tales but thats a few I won't forget.

• I used to ditch, smoke marijuana, disrespect teachers etc. I hated every second of every minute of every hour of every day I was forced to go to school. It was never fun for me. No wonder I didn't finish but I've never regretted dropping out

• yeah i was cught peein in da female's toilets :(

• Teacher will be cool about it.

• No but at summer camp taking candy from there kitchen without asking lol

• Yes I have!

What Girls Said 2

• Yep. Cursed at someone during class (because they insulted me) so I got kicked out of that day lol. Then sometimes I'd ditch some classes just so I can study others for exams (I was an A+ student).
    I remember during religious class once, the teacher was SO boring, she examined some students so the rest of us had nothing to do. I took out my phone and browsed Facebook under the desk. My mate (who was in front of me) and I got caught and we got kicked out that day lol.
    Oh and 2 times I got in a fistfight because some people picked on me.

I hated high school so much!!! I'm very happy that I'm employed now and have correct relationships with my co workers.

• its not a big deal. she'll get over it!