Can dreams have any meaning? If so what do you think this means?

So lately I get a strange dream where I'm so excited going out in night to a huge mall and the mall was huge also weird cuz of two things first, my ex of 4 years ago is following me there and I would feel happy to see him but run from him? Second is they have a hotel high up the sky where I had to take elevators to reach there which was quite dark and old but once I would reach the room I would feel so happy then I wake up! I had this dream almost every weekend now and it's been a month exactly the same dream just with different joy and expression

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL... believe it or not but 2day i had a dream about a female GAGer... but i swear i'd not do anything wid her irl o_O

• Haha yea sure nothing happen😉 I'll keep it our little secret tell me what happen

• how can i control this? ^_^

• Sleep right after you woke up. Then sometimes you will still continue

What Guys Said 3

• Dreams are usually a dramatisation of your subconcious thoughts - Has something happened to remind you of your ex and do you miss him?

• I didn't think about him just after this dream I do. I wouldn't even recognize him and he wasn't in my though for 3 years just after this dream it feels strange and that mall looks so much like a mall in our street I was about to check it just to make sure if he's there!

• I have long wondered this question. Yes I think they do and in fact I know of cases where they have meant something the Bible case and point. I often wonder if when we dream we are going to another dimension entirely.

• Your brain functions!

• Not helping 👌🏼 lol

What Girls Said 2

• i find it raelly cool that people have repeated dreams because i never had. but i dont know what yours means

• Some dreams have meanings.