Question of the day! I am in need of some advice?

So long story short, my mom got married to this guy and he had two sons. We'd see them almost every summer. Well my 'stepdad' passed away a couple of years ago. And his (my stepdads's) mother has since then been flying us out to their place in Cali for a week every summer so we the kids can see each other. We're all older (22,21,19,19,14) So last summer when we all got together we'd usually hang out most of the night, and one night every one was passed out except me and the oldest guy whose 22,(im 21) anyways. He's all serious when he says"hey i need to talk to you about something." And right then I was feeling nervious and slighty confused all I was thinking was uh oh what did I do? Anyways he leads me to the back bedroom which is where I stay. and he goes on a speal of well I think you are really pretty and I can't help but ask if you'd want to make out. He kept repeating that we are not at all blood related. Which I knew. NOW a little back story every since weve gotten together when we were little I have had the strangest crush like feeling towards him. So now I was like WHAT? you would have never thought he would like me. He was very good at hiding it. Any ways we made out for a little bit but haha I had never frenched kissed anyone so first time and I sucked. Got too shy and said no we shouldn't do this. Well its almost time to go to Cali again. And I want to try again! My question is; is this a little weird for me to ask to do it again? I was gonna see what kind of vibe he gives me when we see each other. All I know is im gonna prepare and do better this time. But an outside opinion would be helpful! :) I know this is kinda weird.

Update i talked to him yesterday and he said he really would like it if we make out again. He is looking forward too it. So now I just hope I dont get to shy!
update update; we're going to bang each others brains out ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahhah no... don't worry... he likes u it seems

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know, it doesn't sound that odd to me. You aren't related in any real way, so there really isn't anything wrong with it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pretty common occurrence.

• Go for it, have fun

• It is not weird at all and you should definitely get with him again if you feel drawn to do so. Don’t try to practice. Communicate with each other about what you like and just relax and let it happen.

By the way, what makes you think you sucked?

• haha its actually quite dumb. I was so nervous that I guess I wasn't using much tongue and he was like no you're doing great, (he knew it was my first) and i totally flaked and was like no we shouldn't do this. I was so lame! haha but im ready for round 2 ;)

• Follow me so I can message you and I will give you better advice (appropriate of course).

• That's not odd!

• Valar Morghulis

What Girls Said 1

• i think you're doing the right thing!