Why are you the way you are today?

0|1
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of reasons why I am the way I am today.

First of all, let me tell you who I am (in a nutshell): I'm an upcoming English Arts teacher at a local rural high school in the area. It's just "Student" teaching but it's an internship and I'll be on my own (I just graduated from college this month.) I am a very dedicated hard worker: I would often work multiple jobs in my undergrad, which ended up going on for six years due to petty reasons. I am loyal to anyone I know, especially my family (which I'm close to.) I'm completely sober, a Catholic, and I have two younger sisters and a nice and nephew, as well as an upcoming nephew to be born soon.

Why am I the way I am? Because I made the right decisions. My parents are fabulous and I'm very close to them. I also feel like some of the tough "roads" I've been through have shaped me to be tough and work hard. I also feel I'm higher up in intelligence due to my persistence and passion in school.

This was a good question. I liked it :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I'm the way I am because of my parents and my sister (she's 3 years older than I am). Our parents brought us both up to have some old fashioned but mature virtues. I hope that it has turned me into a decent teenager, who will do his best to be a decent adult. It helped having an older sister, as she also assisted in guiding me though my early years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Past events have shaped me to the guy I am today.

0|0
    0|0
  • i ate printer paper

1|0
    0|0
  • Through a lot of failure and trial and error i have become faithful realiable trustworthy, compasionate, thoughtful person

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the thug life chose me but so did that school life
    #EducatedUrbanYouth

0|0
    0|0
  • Long series of childhood trauma, and almost as long of a chain of decisions made as an adult ranging from "meh" to "oh god! What have I done...(again)..."

0|0
    0|0
  • because i stupidly got married when i should've just dated men.. ha ha

0|1
    0|0
  • I followed my heart *bad decision*

0|1
    0|0
    • Ya, don't do that... That guy thinks he knows *everything*, but really doesn't know anymore than Brain

What Girls Said 8

• My experiences have made me who I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of all the shit I've been through.

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly because my parents made me that way but I am trying to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because my parents suck at raising kids! They always were too strict and rules are made to be broken 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people are full of shit until proven innocent

0|0
    0|0
  • Because society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been through enough shit until this point. From now on, it's nothing but positive thinking for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I fucked up haha

0|0
    0|0