What kind of drink do you consider wine to be?

I realize, that's stupid title lol but I couldn't think of anything else. I know, it's an alcoholic beverage. That I know. I just personally think, that wine is a romantic thing something couples usually drink when they have a nice dinner together or something. I feel champange is also a thing couples drink together, at a nice dinner.

Beer, whisky, vodka, etc, are all just casual drinks that friends have together when they are hanging out. it's something friends with "speciall benefits" would drink together when they hang out.

So, if a "special benefits" friend, said they wanted to have wine with you that would be confusing, right?

It's just question, just something I'm curious about. So, how do you see wine and other beverages?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on which kind of wine. There's red and white wines, and sweet and dry wines. I like red dry wines. I would call it a "drink it at home" kind of alcohol, as opposed to beer or liquors that are usually for social drinking. Although you could also have it at a restaurant. But drinking wine at a bar or at a social outing seems strange. Although to an alcoholic, anything goes. Wine in a flask? Sure. Wine on the street? Yes.

What Guys Said 6

• yes, wine is a more romantic drink , meant to be enjoyed slowly with conversation, not to get high on, since that might spoil what happens later.

• alcoholic isn't it?

• Not all whiskeys I think would be considered "casual" there's some high end bourbons or scotch's that are usually more for special occasions. Like others have said wine is more of a romance drink.

• I don't like wine, I hate the taste of it. Rum and coke for me pls! c:

• wine gets drunk like any other drink.. believe me i worked with it for 17 years.

• i see wine as, alcoholic grape juice for girls and affeminite men.

if a special benefits friend brings you wine or as my buddy used to call it: leg opener...

• Do you really think if a man drins wine it makes him feminine?

• where im from in nz, if you are a man and you drink wine, you either have a boyfriend or too much money. its usually burbon and coke or beer for the masses

What Girls Said 5

• its just another alcoholic drink

• It's more of a mature drink. Classier than a lot of other alcoholic beverages, but I wouldn't think it weird if my friends wanted to drink it with me.

• Wine is a religion ! I only drink red wine when it's 10 years and older. But I love white wine and especially wines like Muscadet, they're very sweet and tasty.

• wine is seen as more romantic for some reason

• its alcohol.