Do you think women should be allowed to change in the same dressing room as guys?

mum wants daughter allowed in boys' change room to shower and change so not to miss out on team talks and team banter etc .

How do youi feel about this would you mind if you child was in the other genders team locker/shower rooms on mixed sex activteys teams

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... No. Increases in pregnancy, sexual harassment charges... Rape... Lies told about the above... I see lots of future court cases. Some guys and girls could do it without a fuss.. But there is always a few who would ruin it.

*waits on people who like to down vote for everything*

What Girls Said 7

• I don't want to change in the same dressing room as guys. Thanks.

• Only if the father was in there.

• i dont think its okay in a school setting

• I hate just putting my chef pants on amongst girls, I would never be able to do it infront of guys

• Of course I would mind.

• Yeah no...

• i dont think so.

What Guys Said 12

• No. Why should women be allowed to perv but not vice verse? (Neither would be a good thing)

For young kids up to a certain age though it's fine. I can't remember what that age is but it is a legal thing.

• Yeah, that's not ok. You don't make areas people are regularly naked in "gender neutral" in a school. It's just not a good idea.

• No way. I'd never want my possible future daughters or any female relatives to be in the same dressing room as guys. Never.

• I wouldn't mind.

• It's fine the way it is now.

• I don't like it, sounds like an increased rick of sexual harassment or even rape

• same sex changing rooms would be too awkward

• Ever hear about the New York Jets locker room scandal?

• I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind.

• On the whole... don't women *already* think we're dirtbags?

• They shouldn't. And if they were able to then guys would have to be allowed to Change in girl locker rooms so it's equal treatment.

• too much sexual tension