If an ex from 2 year ago was to apologise and ask you for another chance. Would you give them it?

Also, is this normal for this to happen two years on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't give the only ex that I have another chance. She has asked for it, but I know there's no way it'd work out. It is normal. After two years, you can start feeling lonely, and if the relationship wasn't that bad, you may want to try again. Maybe you just forgot how it felt back then.

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, that ship has sailed.

I wouldn't be motivated to try and rebuild that relationship. I like being single anyway

• Depends on how healthy and strong the relationship was, and how the breakup went. If the breakup ended in a huge fight, then no.

• I wouldn't do, 2 years is a long time, if he was sorry he would have said it about 1.99 years earlier than he did

What Girls Said 3

• I would not.

• The last relationship didn't work out because we were incompatible and he cared more about impressing his friends than me. So no.

I see that as cowardice and I'm not interested.

• Yes. Go back to him.