Why guns are illegal in most parts of the Europe?

That’s really shitty man…they allow an asinine contest like “Eurovision” 4 more than 6 decades…. and they consider guns “illegal”?

awwww not kewl :(

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• They know the gun-crazed rampages and suicides would go through the roof in direct correlation to Eurovision being on TV again :p

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Actually you can buy a gun, if you have a special permission from the police. Owning a gun without permission is illegal. And that's the way it should be, in my opinion. Guns are very dangerous. In America it's allowed, because trading guns is the greatest source of income there. They put money over human life...

0|0
    0|0
  • Start a petition :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Less violent crime and street violence is uncool?

1|2
    0|0
    • They say that most countries that lack gun-related homicides make up for them with stabbings, clubbings, and strangulation, and etc... I dunno... Guns don't make people psychotic and violent, a lot of us are just aweful shits under any circumstances 😔

• Show All
    • Malala Yousufzai. Shot in the head and lived. So it happens, but rarely.

• @6161616162222 i've *personally known someone that had been opened up with a shotgun at close range, and had the pictures and scars to prove it

• Lmao, I love the comparison. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Because Eurovision is harmless and guns are not?

1|2
    0|0
  • if anyone would have a gun, there would be a lot of people abusing it I think
    Or an argument that gets out of hand

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• damn right why does anyone need a gun, also couldn't agree more about euro vision it is so boring and pointless

0|1
    0|0
  • Even the cops in some of the countries don't have guns. Man I wonder what happens when they tell someone they're under arrest and the person responds with "what are you going to do about it?" as they pull out a knife or a gun they got illegally...

0|1
    0|0
  • If you look at developed countries where guns are legal like the USA, you will see countless statistics showing that the USA has more homicides from gun kills than nearly every European country and other developed world.

And by the way, I'd rather have Eurovision than a bunch of trigger-happy fools slithering up Europe ...

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly tell those yanks to keep their psycho gun friendly maniacs like elliot rodger to themselves

• man guns can b used for fuckin protection as well... also for some reason i find em really kewl... and no i don't wanna shoot anyone :p

eurovision though is forced, all untalented singers go up there and gives da impression 2 americans, Canadians, aussies, Asians dat Europe has shitty contests like this :|

• Unless you want blighty as retarded and insane as america, i would say it's good thing guns are only in shit countries like america

1|2
    0|0
  • Why the hell should they be legal?

0|1
    0|0
    • lucky u... u don't have "eurovision"... ugh

• o. O We don't need them. Fuck gun culture

1|1
    0|0
  • because there are no cowboys

0|0
    0|0