If a singer/musician wanted to poop during a live concert what would he/she say to his/her audience?

Never seen that happenin…so I wonder wot they will do, if in case…. LOL

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I would say I've got the Hershey squirts lol xD

• I would just say "Be right back everybody for a short intermission" after I finish a song.

• Nature break

• They go to 'change their outfit'.

What Guys Said 6

• They do it on the stage!

m.vh1.com/.../

• If the crowd was on ecstasy or drunk, even if the singer said that, they would still applaud him and scream yeah!

• Justin Bieber would say "does somebody have a mop bucket for me?"

he pissed in one so might aswell shit in it too, right?

• They would just keep singing and drop a duce behind the drum set.

• I think if he tried that he would get a stick up his arse from the drummer.

• It would help loosen his stoles... All that cocaine in the brain causes necrotic bowel which obviously leaves them constipated. A drum stick up his ass could do him some good.

• they can do that inbetween their set list, after a song, usually the live band (if there's bass, guitars and drums) will have to tune up their instruments

• the tech does that, so maybe the singers and rappers or musicians can go backstage and use the restroom

• i would just poop in my pants