What is the scariest nightmare you've ever had?

I don't really dream much, but I had a dream where the entire world was black and white and these ghosts were behind me and this lady in a black hat and dress with no face started chasing after me. I tried to scream and run but couldn't :/

Most Helpful Girl

• In the middle of my room there were these butchers chopping up meat to a rhythm and then these people in white masks started dancing towards me to the rhythm with knives and they kept coming closer and closer. Then, I looked in my hallway and saw the grudge in my bathroom mirror and she was walling towards me and then the people in the makes started singing and whispering and then I woke up D;

What Guys Said 10

• I had a dream where I was running through a forest and I had behind a tree from something. (I didn't know what), and I was trying to hold my breath so it couldn't hear me, then I turn around and this demon thing was staring into my eyes. Then it stabbed me through the chest.

At that point I woke up, and I was covered in sweat. My heart was pounding, and it was the middle of winter. It scared the shit out of me.

• The worst nightmares are ones where I think I've woken up, but really I'm still dreaming.

I once dreamed that I woke up in the middle of the night. I noticed the hallway light was on from beneath the doorway. I also noticed a pair of feet facing perpendicular to the doorway. Slowly, I crawled over and looked under the door, and seen a naked young boy just staring down the hall. I woke up, thankfully, and rolled over towards the corner between the bed and the wall. Then I saw that he was sitting on my bed...

Then I woke up for real. And I'm not gonna lie, I almost fainted.

• That's happened to me before but instead I woke up to get water and saw sheamus's head floating around. I must've saw him on TV that day because I didn't know who he was. I thought it was the devil cx

• @Zonnaa
      Haha, I guess Sheamus would have been less scary. I love that guy :P

• I had nightmare where these baby possum needed fed
    cause they had no mother to feed them it was so sad
    and scary cause can imagine seeing baby possums

sp.yimg.com/.../th

• When I have a sleep paralysis session I have seen some scary things and dimensions. One that comes to mind is of a head on a table with big round eyes with a black pupil staring deeply into me. It was very alive with a very powerful penetrating stare with it's mouth open while I was alone floating in a white space. I remember screaming very loud. I seen lots of horror movies, but none of them had such a scary head as the one I saw in that dream. Not even walking Dead comes close. Another dream was one were my clothes were all made out of leashes and millipedes.

• seein jesus in my sleep was scary as hell... trust me o_O

• @TamaeeaBrown FAIL FAIL, you can't remember your dreams because after you wake up your brain forgets 15% of it, and later 60% after a few minutes...

But to answer your question , My scariest dream was when i supposedly was about to meet satan in his true physical form, the feeling was so tense and dark, i felt dread, and there was this omnious scary ambience and just a long wait, for him to show up..

After seeing him peek slowly around the wall corner, he looked like a tiny hairy really ugly hideous demon that resembled the hairiest woman in the world, a mexican feakshow

• Most people will tell u that they remember a dream, something's stick with u I can remember some of my dreams

• I don't think any of them are scary. Once you train your brain to notice things aren't as they seem you can control stuff like flying it is awesome.

• Anything that contains snakes

• Getting back together with my last ex.

• I had one where I was getting stabbed by shadows. That was fucked up.

What Girls Said 7

• My family got killed in front of me /:

• I dreamed there was a female demon that was trying to kill me.

• I don't get nightmares I probably jinx myself :)
    It's just a dream.

• I was being chased by a giant preying mantis and my mom died. I cried in both.

• I was a human ping pong ball and some giants were tossing me about... funny but true. 😂😂

• I had one that I was in a church late at night and Satan was talking to me - pretty scary

• I dreamt of you some nights ago; I'm still scared of you face.

• Not meant to offensive, but a light-hearted joke.