Guys, what do you think of a woman when there on their periods/menstrual cycle?

My brain wonders.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I take medication for irritability and anxiety/depression. I've been told that if I go off those medications, if I combine the withdrawal with stabbing, ripping sensations inside my abdomen than that is what PMS is like.

Anatomically, the pain wouldn't be too dissimilar from being kicked in the nuts or twisting a nut. The ovaries descend after the brain registered the nerves, so when you are kicked in the nuts, the brain registers it as pain in the abdomen.

So if I'm informed, I can remember to be extra nice that day. Not to appease a super hormone rage-beast, but to make a rough time go as smoothly as possible.

What Guys Said 19

• Let's put it this way: if my girlfriend is on her period, I just turn into a very quiet person for 2-3 days. I'm usually very talkative but during this time, I just become very quiet, sit on my own, mind my own business and try not to interact too much with her in order to avoid any potential conflicts. I systematically kill all potential arguments in their very beginning by agreeing with anything she says and not arguing back. I deliberately turn myself into a very distant person. It's not always easy but it's by far the best thing I can do. I've been together with her for 5 years now and believe me, I had to learn it the hard way.

• Nothing special. It's life.

I'll understand if they have a short fuse then. (I'd prefer to be advised about it , rather than to have to guess it)

• I think it is part of life. I also know that it is very different for each woman. I also know most of the things a woman can go though during their period.

• Ik that its not true that every girl turns into a raging bitche when she is on her period. But i will be cautious anyway.

I basically go into "servant mode". I just keep my mouth shut and do whatever she asks me to. If she wants me to leave her alone - i leave her alone. If she wants me to cuddle her - i cuddle her. If she wants some soup or something - i get her some soup or something.

I'll be more than happy to care for her, but if she is rude to me, I'll just leave. I won't put up with any of that.

• normal as hell

• My family is mostly female dominated, so I think of it as a time when we gotta pay to bleed in my opinion. In other, normal people terms: eh.

• She is:
    -patient
    -caring
    -loving
    -sweet
    -uses good words
    -is willing to do anything
    -positive

• They need their space.

• I usually don't notice lol but I they say something or they act sort of pissy I understand. lol I mean every girl gets them they can't help it, right?

• It's a reminder that they failed to fertilize their egg in time.

• It's like walking on a mine field.

• that she is going through so much pain:(

• means they female...

• I don't talk to 15 year olds

• Ok... Quite annoying coz they get on their nerves so easily...

• Major mood swings

• Sassy and cranky. But be nice anyway

• I think hopefully she's not psycho... like my sister.

• She isn't a woman anymore.

She becomes...

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...l_3_73_Textless.jpg