Guys, when you're online and a girl sends you a message but you dont reply is it because you dont like her?

on something like facebook? why doo you ignore a message most of the time?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on context. You can not make a judgment on someone's level of interest based on one situation.

Sometimes I will get a text or FB message and will check it before clocking into work but will not reply until my break or my shift is over.

Now if he never replies at all that's a different matter.

• ohh okay well with me I don't know. its been saying he's online like all morning.. i keep checking to see if he replied lol. and he responds like soo slow! he'll say something and respond like an hour later. but its not a boring reply either. its just really slow. I don't know if he's ignoring it. we just started dating by the way

• an hour later is better than no reply... and if he leaves his web browser open im sure it will say he is online. Calm down you are thinking to much

• sorry haha its just that its a long distance relationship and those tend to never work out anyway. and on his instagram girls always comment on his pics. and he swears he would never cheat on me but its just so hard

What Guys Said 19

• No. It's usually because I'm too tired or I'm otherwise not in a good state of mind to reply. If I feel like I've got too much other stuff on my mind to be present in the conversation, sometimes I will let it go until I feel more relaxed and can give them my undivided attention.

Or if I feel like I'm not in a good mood, I don't want to bring the other person down. I don't want her to associate bad feelings with me.

• If it's condescending or they did something wrong and want things to remain the same without an apology, then I usually don't respond to it, those are pretty snide. Other than that, I might not see it until they mention that they sent me a message when I see them next or it'll take me awhile before I get to it, but when there are a lot of messages, it takes a little more than awhile.

• I wouldn't say not like her maybe unsure how to respond because (1) he may like her and is shy (2) He doesn't "like" her and doesn't want to hurt her feelings (3) He maybe planning to reply later.

• Honestly because they are probably not paying attention or are doing something else. lol

• Sometimes we just don't want to talk to you. We mean nothing by it, but talking to our guy friends is way more enjoyable.

Especially at your age.

• I find reading or answering messages to be tedious. Heck, with my email, I'll just select all and delete, unless the email subject really strikes me. Any excuse I find to delete a message without reading it I take.

• hahah or i'm busy :)

• bit then why would you e online? haha

• if he's online then he's avoidin u i'm afraid

• For sum reason, ma body is always rdy 🌹

• If I just don't reply, then I'd rather have no contact

But if it's no reply for a few hours, then I'm just busy

• he might just be busy

• I try to always respond even if I'm uninterested.
    But if I don't answer, it's bc I don't think we're a good match. Likely bc of a deal breaker (like: has kids, lives too far away, or has different views).

• Its not like we don't like sometime we are posing proud or we are busy hope this helps you ask that guy by yourself I am sure it will help u

• ONLY when I masturbate.

• probably... maybe... it could be a lot of reasons why.

• Usually that's why.

• maybe or im busy

• I like to take my time to consider a response.

• Isn't that the same thing a woman would do, if she wasn't in to him?

• LDR? You should be chatting continuously for hours at a time. Since you can't do that in person.

And if you are asking if he doesn't like you, obviously you 2 are not very close, you should already know this.