How fucked up is this shit?

So I purchased a non refundable plane ticket to San Diego and requested days off from my job for next month- altogether the ordeal set me back 281 dollars. I'm 17 work a minimum wage job and am trying to finance my way into college, getting a car, moving out, all of that shit. Every penny counts at this point. My bitch ass sister decides to tell me right after I can't get my refund that she won't pay for my hotel or help me get to the airport like she promised, she told me 100% before I bought the ticket she would help me and I can't book hotels because I'm under 18 so now I have to pay a 125$ cancellation fee just to get my 183$ back and be able to use it on another flight, the situation is so fucked. Also I have to pay I think a 50$ cancelation fee for my other flight to get back the remainder. I am so fed up with this shit but I'm thankful today I realized never to trust a bitch and never to spend that much money on an empty promise from someone who has already proven the self as an in dependable passive aggressive nosey bitch.

And the reason she's pulling this shit is because I won't buy her fucking food, help support her grown ass, or let her use my shampoo/conditioner. Piece of shit human being for ya.

Most Helpful Guy

• much worse piece of shit human beings i've personally known but yeah thats not cool.

• It's not. I talked about it with her bitch of a mother and our father and they both could give two shits less. Fuck them. Honestly im happy I spent that money however because I would have rather spent the 280$ now than have spent my entire life and ever more money being bitched around and taken advantage of

• Stop spending money trying to feed and clothe anyone else except myself, focus on funding my school, and save up Enough money for a studio near my work and a little once I'm 18. 6 more months of this basically

• thats good, all of this happened to you and yet you will not give up. fucking awesome man, dont even know you but i can say im proud of ya. keep that strong head on your shoulders strong.

What Guys Said 3

• better try ignore yer sister then :)

• I love San Diego

• Ur sis is fucked up never talk to her again

• And by never i mean at least 3 months

• My brother when younger stole all my work tools i went to go to work and they were gone. He had a problem with drugs. He has been clean 10yrs now

• This shit has nearly fucked me over. I have my student tuition due in a few days and if my student aid doesn't process that means I'm paying out of pocket. If I didn't buy the student fucking ticket and trusted her I would have the security of knowing that I could pay out of pocket. But now if not than I'm screwed and I have to wait until my next semester to register for classes. I'm never trusting fucking anybody after this fucking experience.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow. Omg. I'm assuming you told her that your ticket is NON-REFUNDABLE. Meaning that you can't get it back and you've already purchased it? If she knows this... then if your parents are in the picture, I would definitely TELL them to see if there's something that they can make her do.

Or I would see if she can have one of her friends pick you up.

Finally, she's your sister. Why aren't you able to stay at her place? What a fucking asshole she is.

• I'm really sorry you have to deal with that. That is extremely fucked up.

• It's okay she just screwed up my chance of start college this summer. It really only set me and my plans back about 4 monthes. I think she's moving out soon so we'll see. Lord knows I'm leaving this household feb. 2015

• I meant 2016. Once I turn 18

• I'd get out as soon as I could!!!

• Super fucked up but so is your hostility, calm dooooown.

• My hostility is completely reasonable given the situation, it's not like I'm going outside and cussing them out, I'm sitting here with my mouth shut biding my time. Only an extremely crappy person would screw someone over like that the end. This is my way of asking for needed advice or relateable experience,

• Well at least you learned your lesson!