Why isn't video game music considered in the Grammys?

It's some of the best, usually even better than the boring, generic horsecrap that's usually listened to.

• It should be
  • I'm 2cool4school

Most Helpful Guy

• man i like games... but sorry most video-game music is boring in my opinion... ughhh

• Same could be said about regular music, but probably more so.

What Girls Said 2

• Some of the greatest songs I've heard have come from games and movies, they should be considered.

• I guess it should be.

What Guys Said 2

• It should be. Even as early as the 90s, some computer games and video games were releasing standalone soundtracks of their musical scores for purchase, because the music was just that good. And that is remarkable on the part of the artists and developers --- the immersive and epic gaming products that they were able to produce --- considering the technology and hardware limitations that they had to deal with at the time.

I still have some of the music in my head after years and years. =D

• Simple. Because that would heighten the profile of the composers... which would mean they could charge video game developers more money for their services.