Help me make a girl gamertag please, I can't think of any good ones, help?

Hello I'm trying to make a gamertag but I can't think of any, I want like a girly gamertag or something but I really can't think of anything :P ugh I was going to go with MissTrekkie cuz I love Star Trek but I dunno if I should go with that or not, please help. Can you give me some suggestions?

I want to change my name on Xbox cuz mine is stupid and lame I really want to change it, I love Star Trek and I'm kinda weird, I'm thinking of the name MissTrekkie for my xbox360 account so like should it be that or something else? leave some suggestion please thnx

Most Helpful Guy

• Your name should have some of your personality in it; since I don't know you it is hard to give examples!

My gamer tag on PSN is Sir_Prof_Don. I'm an intellectual strategist when it comes to gaming, so that's why there is Prof. Don is the first syllable of my last name. I tend to have a regal type of personality, so I added Sir before the Prof_Don to sound more pompous and important.

What Guys Said 5

• you might attract unwanted attention if you make it obvious that you're a girl on Xbox live.

• my gamer tag is BigDawg997 :)

• computer80z

• Hot_to_Trot

• Dick_Grinder

You're welcome ;)

• Haha wow thanks 😂

• No problem @Meat_Mincer ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I used a pretty name that I liked and the fact that I'm a Leo. You can do the same. Or you can use a type of flower as well as your sign: RoseyScorpion... lol.

• FabulousPwnage

• What do you play?

• Mainly Black ops 2 on Xbox 360